7 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't see that ,I think you are the one seeing what he wishes, conformation bias has fried your nut infact I'd go as far to say you are the reason the aliens won't visit us?

Lol I live in Eire black ops and government coups I've seen since a child... Well aware of propaganda I used to laugh when working in England and there would be a shooting in derry on the news.. Ring home find out the craic.. Lol was always way different than the news version. 

• Like 1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, king said:

Top bonger..and founding member of the bronx cone crew..2 hit cone was the weapon of choice...

You not got a wife and a son to check on or sit down with. 

This is out of the cupboard reading.. 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

In the event of a highjacking or hostage situation I'd follow the universally accepted rules;

Keep your head down.

Avoid eye contact.

Say nothing.

Do everything you're told.

Most airlines have armed Air Marshals on board, and the last thing they want is some THL Rambo getting in the way ! ? !

Cheers.

Or socks standing up saying hold my cider, sit down, I've got this ?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

You not got a wife and a son to check on or sit down with. 

This is out of the cupboard reading.. 

Look at this..a hologram of a piece of wing from 911 are people actually picking up a hologram with there bare hands..

7 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Well my brother is a fireman and has done loads of research into it and the big question mark about it is if you watch footage of building 7 collapsing (building 7 is another high rise near to the twin towers and was owned by the same man who owns the twin towers) this building catches fire on only a few floors from debris from the twin towers and then after several hours it amazingly collapses at free fall in a perfectly straight line which had to be controlled demolition as it was a grade A fire rated building with steel columns running all the way through it to stop it collapsing if it caught fire, it’s impossible for a building like that to collapse at free fall from a few office fires, I don’t think terrorists would of been able to spend months setting up a controlled demolition in that building some how. Also funny how the man who owns the twin towers and is there every day happened to be out on the day of the attack

Fred dibnah couldn’t of collapsed it better lol