2 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Used to read a lot of science type magazines (in the shop) back in the 90s. They were pretty much able to do it back then_ they were also working on something called the voice of god. Bouncing lasers off atmosphere to create a thunderous voice coming from the skies. (I reckon that's why Saddam's elite republican guard quit without a shot being fired)

Tiny they been manipulating the weather in Vietnam back in the 70s when they dropped agent orange ffs.. 2 pac has made an appearance for over an hour through a hologram rapping moving about and the crowd loved it lol.. Hey I don't care what they think of what I post... I just laugh at these so called conspiracy theorists jibes.. I walk around with my eyes and mind wide open.. ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes, many times. ? 

Cheers.

Have you a hard on for me?? ??

Only joking charts.. OK well I haven't.. Have flown quite a bit and been on some serious long haul flights I've never once seen anyone ever make a call mid flight.. Not saying it doesn't happen.. Just I've never personally seen it ?

Just now, stop.end said:

Have you a hard on for me?? ??

Only joking charts.. OK well I haven't.. Have flown quite a bit and been on some serious long haul flights I've never once seen anyone ever make a call mid flight.. Not saying it doesn't happen.. Just I've never personally seen it ?

Stop, stop using my lines ! ? !  

Ive flown more miles than most, due to my job, but even my five year old grandson phones me from a long haul to tell me what his meal is !

I try to discourage it as it's so expensive, but his mum spoils him !

Get up in business class or first class and see the posers phoning their brokers , etc.

Honestly , it's no big deal these days or even when I retired 17 years ago ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, stop.end said:

Holograms...  ?

That the maddest thing I've heard about 911.

Literally 100's of cameras filmed the second plane hitting..

And you say it was a hologram..crazy..

Why do conspiracy theorists always try so hard in a " you must be thick if you believe that old crap " kind of way to folk with mainstream thinking....human nature is fascinating like that.....i " think " Flight 93 was more than likely blown out the air by the Yanks....but i wouldnt desperately try to force my thinking on anyone else in the typically patronising way that conspiracy nuts do.

What ever happened to just " i reckon " as opposed to " i am absolutely positive and will not be told anything otherwise "....whether its Covid/9/11 or what,people want to hold such strong opinions these days its laughable sometimes.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, king said:

That the maddest thing I've heard about 911.

Literally 100's of cameras filmed the second plane hitting..

And you say it was a hologram..crazy..

Your A liar.. The only people to even get live footage of the holograms hitting the buildings was 2 French film makers who were there that day to make a documentary.. Who was with them? Samantha Cameron that's who ??

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Your A liar.. The only people to even get live footage of the holograms hitting the buildings was 2 French film makers who were there that day to make a documentary.. Who was with them? Samantha Cameron that's who ??

So you are telling me 100's of people went to the airport..and jumped on a hologram..they then flew on a hologram over america..then they hit the twin towers in a hologram..feck off you daft twat..do holograms make engine noises aswell.or was there a few speakers dotted about the place...

Just now, king said:

So you are telling me 100's of people went to the airport..and jumped on a hologram..they then flew on a hologram over america..then they hit the twin towers in a hologram..feck off you daft twat..do holograms make engine noises aswell.or was there a few speakers dotted about the place...

Lmao listen cuck buoy I get it it's hard for you to get your head around.. How the fxck do you fly a hologram... And the footage you put up you cock was bought from Samantha Cameron.. I lived there.. Right smack bang in the whole thing I lived in the bronx  you think I didn't drink with a few NYPD OR NYFD.. 

Get back in your pretend bulldozer.. 

Grounds boy ?

• Haha 1

To be honest stopend..

You are into all that agenda 21 and the great reset etc..

So obviously you are into the conspiracy type stuff..it's all to far out shit for me to be honest..

If that's the case then why ain't the anti poaching guard's in africa..putting rhino holograms everywhere to fool the poachers...

Or farmers using hare holograms on the fens...I bet your dog would catch 1 though ??

No conincide either the building was full of asbestos and they let them in there with no ppe and didn't tell them the building was rife with asbestos... Do you know anyone who helped tackling the aftermath.. I do.. But hey if you think your making me look like a crack pot noo skin of my nose... Lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lmao listen cuck buoy I get it it's hard for you to get your head around.. How the fxck do you fly a hologram... And the footage you put up you cock was bought from Samantha Cameron.. I lived there.. Right smack bang in the whole thing I lived in the bronx  you think I didn't drink with a few NYPD OR NYFD.. 

Get back in your pretend bulldozer.. 

Grounds boy ?

Ah you lived in the bronx did you..

I bet you had your own gang did you.

And was unbeaten on the outdoor basketball park...

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why do conspiracy theorists always try so hard in a " you must be thick if you believe that old crap " kind of way to folk with mainstream thinking....human nature is fascinating like that.....i " think " Flight 93 was more than likely blown out the air by the Yanks....but i wouldnt desperately try to force my thinking on anyone else in the typically patronising way that conspiracy nuts do.

What ever happened to just " i reckon " as opposed to " i am absolutely positive and will not be told anything otherwise "....whether its Covid/9/11 or what,people want to hold such strong opinions these days its laughable sometimes.

Exactly ! It amazes me how people are so sure ,and why it matters to them that I think the same thing .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1