• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

not really ...i believe two planes crashed in to them....f****d if i know who the drivers were....im open to governments letting it happen to maybe start a war.....but i really dont believe they were holagrams

I dont go with it or against it, but i do know that aluminium and jet fuel alone could not turn the twin towers to dust before they hit the ground?

1 minute ago, SONOFSOIL said:

I dont go with it or against it, but i do know that aluminium and jet fuel alone could not turn the twin towers to dust before they hit the ground?

They didn't turn to dust though did they. ?

What was the stuff that covered the city, not much concrete and steel stayed together, got to be other energy involved, just my opinion, not trying to change anyone's mind, think for yourself?

Edited by SONOFSOIL
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Listening to the jokers...I need a biffta myself ??DSC_1587.JPG.5f0ccb1b9a6161e59f4a34ba47b463b1.JPG

Thinner papers fgs... that'll be like smoking the Telegraph ?

I remember reading an article/engineering report which said, the reason the steel structure failed in the twin towers (no idea about the other building) was due to the fire retardant foam not being applied properly and not giving full coverage to the superstructure. The foam is supposed to protect for X amount of time, up to something like 1800°C. Steel is pretty much useless as a load bearing structure at 1100+°C. Not sure what jet fuel burns at but I know its fuucking hot. Basically it failed and pancaked down, domino effect.

Whether I believe that was all that was involved, not sure. It does make sense from an engineering standpoint though. Especially if other factors are in play.

Just now, mushroom said:

Thinner papers fgs... that'll be like smoking the Telegraph ?

I remember reading an article/engineering report which said, the reason the steel structure failed in the twin towers (no idea about the other building) was due to the fire retardant foam not being applied properly and not giving full coverage to the superstructure. The foam is supposed to protect for X amount of time, up to something like 1800°C. Steel is pretty much useless as a load bearing structure at 1100+°C. Not sure what jet fuel burns at but I know its fuucking hot. Basically it failed and pancaked down, domino effect.

Whether I believe that was all that was involved, not sure. It does make sense from an engineering standpoint though. Especially if other factors are in play.

Lol.. Thermite suppose didn't play a part in it either 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Might be completely no the same thing but didn’t that ole Fred used to drop them big brick chimneys with a wee fire an a few well placed hammer blows ?

No, that wasn't true either, just an actor and a big film set. 

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Might be completely no the same thing but didn’t that ole Fred used to drop them big brick chimneys with a wee fire an a few well placed hammer blows ?

Exactly fella, same well placed hammer blows that dropped the towers almost at freefall speed into there own footprint, same principle different technology?

• Like 1