5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

They paid your wages and retirement  by the sounds of it so don't worry about old chap cheers ? ?

My post was tongue in cheek humour.

Poking gentle fun at the more serious contributors to the thread. 

Lighten up, Stop, believe what you want and let other people believe what they want.

By the way, it was good old Saudi that paid me well and pay my retirement,  not Men In Black, the CIA , MI5 or any other shadowy organisation. 

I worked hard for my renumeration, and don't regret a minute of it ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, king said:

Johnny rotten knew in 1978..why wasn't anything done.

Because people like you heard it and hid in the cupboard.. 

Like wilf gnasher and a few others have been saying you couldn't even see your own countries demise when others did years in advance. 

How the fxck you meant to wrap your head around that cuck buoy.. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

I reckon even now charts is working for the saudi's and stop ends shrewd questioning has exposed him..?

Well fxck me let's be honest he got paid by the most in Humane folk.. But hey he got to paid.. Morals and all that ehh ???

• Like 2

I personally don’t believe the hologram thing but again I will mention world trade centre 7, how can anyone watch that fall and believe that happened just from fires on a few floors, even if you don’t know anything about structural engineering, if you believe that you will believe anything 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Because people like you heard it and hid in the cupboard.. 

Like wilf gnasher and a few others have been saying you couldn't even see your own countries demise when others did years in advance. 

How the fxck you meant to wrap your head around that cuck buoy.. 

I was 3yr old in 1978 what the feck could I do about savville then..

If you want to believe in holograms hitting 911..the great reset..agenda 21 what ever that nonsence is..and steering fox's with a shotgun..

You should either stop smoking the wild shit you are..or go and see a shrink..

Because something ain't right in your nut.your ECU has a fault and needs reprogramming..

Just now, king said:

I was 3yr old in 1978 what the feck could I do about savville then..

If you want to believe in holograms hitting 911..the great reset..agenda 21 what ever that nonsence is..and steering fox's with a shotgun..

You should either stop smoking the wild shit you are..or go and see a shrink..

Because something ain't right in your nut.your ECU has a fault and needs reprogramming..

Lol... You obviously have never left your postcode.. I'm going in tomorrow for a total recall.. 

The king program... For 3 year old ?

30 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Sure if you told most people 10 to 15  years ago Jimmy Saville was raping seriously handi capped children or prince Andrew was a nonce they'd a laughed to I suppose. 

Nope, most people of sound mind knew. 

I always remember thinking I didn't like him, when was a kid of 4-5.

Ask the Nolan sisters and a lot of others who refused to be alone with him in the 70's and 80's

Predators always look for their victim and it's easy to see. 

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Well fxck me let's be honest he got paid by the most in Humane folk.. But hey he got to paid.. Morals and all that ehh ???

C'mon Stop, you're grasping at straws now.

Once you said no planes hit the buildings and it was all holograms, any credibility you may have had went flying out the window !

Refute my assertions, don't question my morals .

Cheers.

Just now, mushroom said:

Nope, most people of sound mind knew. 

I always remember thinking I didn't like him, when was a kid of 4-5.

Ask the Nolan sisters and a lot of others who refused to be alone with him in the 70's and 80's

Predators always look for their victim and it's easy to see. 

My biggest regret was writing in and asking for him to Fix it for me to milk a cow blindfolded with him and Gary Glitter ! :( 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Chill mate take your time with the weed, its a bit of a laugh on the net..?

Exactly fella you think I'm taking any of this with malice?? It's you needs to chill. This THL ffs... Half have never seen a fox never mind humour. 

Just now, WILF said:

My biggest regret was writing in and asking for him to Fix it for me to milk a cow blindfolded with him and Gary Glitter ! :( 

Dirty, southern, cockney, cnut! You drank the creamy milk ?

Bet you've got a Blue Peter badge aswell ?

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... You obviously have never left your postcode.. I'm going in tomorrow for a total recall.. 

The king program... For 3 year old ?

A total fecking brain scan you need..

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

C'mon Stop, you're grasping at straws now.

Once you said no planes hit the buildings and it was all holograms, any credibility you may have had went flying out the window !

Refute my assertions, don't question my morals .

Cheers.

Lol.. OK you think young girls being held as servents women treated like shit was OK.. You are benny Hill 

Or either a turn a blind eye there paying my mortgage and pension type.. You never had any credibility with me so don't worry about it.. 

Cheers