• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

13 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Depends on the aircraft, but it's as thin as can be while keeping structural integrity. It's the airframe that gives the strength. The skin just keeps the wind out and you in !  ? !

Never worry about flying, it's the safest form of travel, and if your involved in an accident the odds are you'll know nothing about it.

I was in the profession for 26 years, knew aircraft inside out, but was allways amazed when a metal tube weighing many tons, carrying even more tons of passengers, cargo and fuel lifted off !

IMG_1293.JPG.5b57ed1196e5fe8a38d459f0e058313d.JPG

Last aircraft I was checked out on, taxi and engine run up.

Cheers.

Thats brilliant mate good for you....flying is something i jalways just took for granted,then when the lad got into the game and started explaining things it all became really interesting.....flying has since become a balancing act between complete wonderment and sheer terror for me but i absolutely love it ?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, kanny said:

Benghazi 

Seal team  6 

Bin laden not dead 

The list goes on 

And they just dumped him in the sea. You see what yank dogmen are like. If they're patterdale killed a mouse -they'd be taking selfies with it on Facebook.I'd say he was dead for years before it.

• Like 1