Just now, king said:

To be honest stopend..

You are into all that agenda 21 and the great reset etc..

So obviously you are into the conspiracy type stuff..it's all to far out shit for me to be honest..

If that's the case then why ain't the anti poaching guard's in africa..putting rhino holograms everywhere to fool the poachers...

Or farmers using hare holograms on the fens...I bet your dog would catch 1 though ??

See this is why you really are a pathetic wee man... Obviously it's too expensive dickhead ???

As I said I care for what you have an opinion on as I do what  Willie Toland has to say.... Couldn't give a fxck... Your supposedly just finished on a Friday.. You have a supposed family and a wife.. Do you not eat or spend any time with them.. Genuine question. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

See this is why you really are a pathetic wee man... Obviously it's too expensive dickhead ???

As I said I care for what you have an opinion on as I do what  Willie Toland has to say.... Couldn't give a fxck... Your supposedly just finished on a Friday.. You have a supposed family and a wife.. Do you not eat or spend any time with them.. Genuine question. 

So tell me do holograms make sounds aswell like that plane did...

28 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Your A liar.. The only people to even get live footage of the holograms hitting the buildings was 2 French film makers who were there that day to make a documentary.. Who was with them? Samantha Cameron that's who ??

So only 2 french film makers caught footage of a plane hitting building 2..

There's 18 different video clips here from.18 different people..

Here's the video and below a screenshot of the 18 people..

Screenshot_20210326-175933.png.8b0957b60c481c5c98873829f55012f0.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Now watch that with the blinkers off ?... That plane had starting disappearing just before impact... Keep an eye on its nose ??

I don't see that ,I think you are the one seeing what he wishes, conformation bias has fried your nut infact I'd go as far to say you are the reason the aliens won't visit us?

• Haha 4
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why do conspiracy theorists always try so hard in a " you must be thick if you believe that old crap " kind of way to folk with mainstream thinking....human nature is fascinating like that.....i " think " Flight 93 was more than likely blown out the air by the Yanks....but i wouldnt desperately try to force my thinking on anyone else in the typically patronising way that conspiracy nuts do.

What ever happened to just " i reckon " as opposed to " i am absolutely positive and will not be told anything otherwise "....whether its Covid/9/11 or what,people want to hold such strong opinions these days its laughable sometimes.

Lol.. You've been about.. Meaning like most folk who have know things ain't always what they seem.. And I've said a few times already I ain't trying to convince anyone.. That would be silly.. But if I have an opinion I'll say it... Through first hand responders who were actually there I was 25 blocks away... I was on the ground I will never forget the sights sounds and smell.. But hey crack on. 

7 minutes ago, king said:

So only 2 french film makers caught footage of a plane hitting building 2..

There's 18 different video clips here from.18 different people..

Here's the video and below a screenshot of the 18 people..

Screenshot_20210326-175933.png.8b0957b60c481c5c98873829f55012f0.png

Lol seen them a million times before fella.. 1st clip goose from top gun couldn't even pull that one off.