Pet hates.

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

I smoke but have never smoked near kids. My eldest is 18 and still knows not to come near me if I have a lit ciggy (outside obviously). Boils my piss seeing people pushing prams, holding kids hands with a fag in their hand.

Quality of workmanship here. Ffs how can they stand back and say I'm proud of that job? Cracks, uneven tiles, shit everywhere.

People who don't know how to que (yes Spanish again lol)

The workmanship bit is spot on ....I went to change  a light fitting the other day at my brothers place ..inside the top fitting they had no hook for the light to hang on so they used the body of a bic biro wedged in the ceiling rose and hung the light of that .....and when it comes to bricklaying it makes me go dizzy looking at it ..my three year old grandson could do better with a fcuking shovel ...

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

People who pull up at the fuel pumps blocking the pay by card pumps... Then f**k off inside to do the weekly shop while I'm waiting to fill up with my fuel card?... That really fucks me off... Shot some mouthy prick who did it to me, few months back with a crusty piece of sausage and double theraband.... Jumped a f***ing mile the cock knocker?

See, I’m totally different, I get a deep feeling of utter destain for anyone I see using automated payment things in shops or garages.......talk to real people and have a human conversation  you f***ing mongs ! Lol ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

See, I’m totally different, I get a deep feeling of utter destain for anyone I see using automated payment things in shops or garages.......talk to real people and have a human conversation  you f***ing mongs ! Lol ? 

Company fuel card.. No need to go in the shop and deal with the mongos ?I smashed my phone yesterday and got to phone shop for 5:30pm...told the girl I need to speak to a human... That's why I pay my bill... She was cut off 3 times but sorted me out a replacement.... Got out of there at 6:10? 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Company fuel card.. No need to go in the shop and deal with the mongos ?I smashed my phone yesterday and got to phone shop for 5:30pm...told the girl I need to speak to a human... That's why I pay my bill... She was cut off 3 times but sorted me out a replacement.... Got out of there at 6:10? 

Mate, just think of all the “Nectar point?” and “Doughnut for 50p ?” offers you are missing ? Lol ? 

25 minutes ago, sussex said:

The workmanship bit is spot on ....I went to change  a light fitting the other day at my brothers place ..inside the top fitting they had no hook for the light to hang on so they used the body of a bic biro wedged in the ceiling rose and hung the light of that .....and when it comes to bricklaying it makes me go dizzy looking at it ..my three year old grandson could do better with a fcuking shovel ...

Mate, they renovated the metro station in my barrio.... WTAF! Not one tile is flush, 5 years on the grout is still all over the tiles. I've had the same issue with electrics, not worth a fuuck. I ended up redoing most of the fittings. Sockets had no back box, just a hole with wires sticking out (too short) and the socket was stuck to the wall with bloody silicone ?‍♂️

Anyway another pet hate...

The mother in law sending me videos of dogs. Last one was a dog dressed as a baby, watching Pepper pig and then doing the shopping ?‍♂️ I'm mean come on! I told her she needs a hobby ffs ?

• Haha 2

Pet hates...

Gemma Collins

Working dog adverts that say shit like "wont be begged" & PM for price

Dog lads that moan about the state of working dog shows these days and have stunning, well worked dogs!

Dogs that always take a dump right in the path your walking.

Kennel whiners

That queer weather bloke

Thinking of more hates that will come to me the second i hit 'submit reply'

18 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

bring back capital punishment for the beasts and rapists in our society.

Totally agree 100%.  But with the retarded views that are with the british judicial system, that woud be breaching said scum's basic rights etc!! F@CKING RIDICULOUS!! The C@NTS have ruined whole family's lives, but the system says they have human rights!!  WRONG!!

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Pet hates...

Gemma Collins

Dog lads that moan about the state of working dog shows these days and have stunning, well worked dogs!

Kennel whiners

That queer weather bloke

Wyn evans,      theres lovely 

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Pet hates...

Gemma Collins

Kennel whiners

That queer weather bloke

The queer weather bloke? Which one?That's like saying that annoying female TV presenter, continuity announcer, radio DJ, voiceover on an advert, sports presenter, TV archeologist or weather girl that all sound like they've had elocution lessons from Catherine Tate's Lauren the teenager. Need to be more pacific.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Haha 2