• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to the young lad, if that’s what he wants to iron his money out on and it makes him happy. We all sound like a right load of old b*****ds, I find myself doing it with my kids and then I

Problem is the youngster now are starting on a unskilled wage at 18 not far off that of blokes in their 60's couple that with the fact they usually stay at home paying peanuts it means their disposabl

I’m they same. People i grew up with moaning they can’t afford a house and say I must earn good money to afford it. But they also forget I was driving round in a £300 banger what was bought and paid.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Good luck to the young lad, if that’s what he wants to iron his money out on and it makes him happy.

We all sound like a right load of old b*****ds, I find myself doing it with my kids and then I remember all the nonsense I ever ironed my readies out on and laugh.

The Mrs just give me a funny look and says “listen to yourself you miserable b*****d !” Lol 

Lets all try and remember our 20s, all done up in a bit of tidy clobber and feeling like a million dollars heading out on a Saturday......we have all done it.

I spend more money on clothes, shoes and trainers now, than when I was in my 20's lol.

But I still gripe when we buy our youngest lad's clothes lol.

23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I spend more money on clothes, shoes and trainers now, than when I was in my 20's lol.

But I still gripe when we buy our youngest lad's clothes lol.

So do I.I also like to buy nice clobber for my girl.Probably got something to do with my parents always being skint when I was a kid and never having nice gear like some of my pals had untill I was old enough to earn enough dough to buy my own.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

So do I.I also like to buy nice clobber for my girl.Probably got something to do with my parents always being skint when I was a kid and never having nice gear like some of my pals had untill I was old enough to earn enough dough to buy my own.

Yeah, similar situation mate ?

So what let the lad spend his dough how he likes we used to beg,borrow or steal for a diamond Pringle or a jacket with a silly little crocodile on.....when did youngsters keeping up with fashions become wrong !....hats maketh the man anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 02/12/2020 at 17:10, WILF said:

Good luck to the young lad, if that’s what he wants to iron his money out on and it makes him happy.

We all sound like a right load of old b*****ds, I find myself doing it with my kids and then I remember all the nonsense I ever ironed my readies out on and laugh.

The Mrs just give me a funny look and says “listen to yourself you miserable b*****d !” Lol 

Lets all try and remember our 20s, all done up in a bit of tidy clobber and feeling like a million dollars heading out on a Saturday......we have all done it.

yeh to be fair your right....i know i spent silly money on going out clobber....had a rubber waistcoat made by jaun pual gultier ....cost a weeks wages ....thought i looked the dogs in it...lol......

jesus ive turned in to me dad..lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

yeh to be fair your right....i know i spent silly money on going out clobber....had a rubber waistcoat made by jaun pual gultier ....cost a weeks wages ....thought i looked the dogs in it...lol......

jesus ive turned in to me dad..lol

A rubber waistcoat ? them E's must of been strong as feck mate...you must of been double dropping lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, king said:

A rubber waistcoat ? them E's must of been strong as feck mate...you must of been double dropping lol.

doesnt everybody.. no point in having them if you not double dropping.....lol....me mate used to do 4 wheel drive.....i did 3 once but f**k doing 4

• Haha 1
On 03/12/2020 at 00:08, Welsh_red said:

I must have 20 odd hats dotted around the house , van , my parents , shed . Always buying them thinsulate ones from petrol stations and getting ones from work 

I find it hard to spend serious money on any clothing as im awefull and keeping stuff tidy wearing them where i shouldnt like the shed or in the garden

I got a [BANNED TEXT] who just spent 75 quid on a plain white t shirt . Not my thing in the slightest but hes always in sharp clothes and actively looks after his clothes and shoes . Good for him i say   , ive always considered myself a bit of a scruff tho tbh and cant see me changing anytime soon 

20 hats at 3 quid each....thats almost the same money as one of those posh ones. He just looks after his ?