• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to the young lad, if that’s what he wants to iron his money out on and it makes him happy. We all sound like a right load of old b*****ds, I find myself doing it with my kids and then I

Problem is the youngster now are starting on a unskilled wage at 18 not far off that of blokes in their 60's couple that with the fact they usually stay at home paying peanuts it means their disposabl

I’m they same. People i grew up with moaning they can’t afford a house and say I must earn good money to afford it. But they also forget I was driving round in a £300 banger what was bought and paid.

Posted Images

This has been going on since time began. My grandad would of said the same things about my father when he saved up and bought his new Teddy boy suit and got a silly hair cut. 

We are just getting old lads, there's nothing new about it. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This has been going on since time began. My grandad would of said the same things about my father when he saved up and bought his new Teddy boy suit and got a silly hair cut. 

We are just getting old lads, there's nothing new about it. 

Its inevitable  , my boy plays fornite on nintendo with his m8s . Nothing wrong with it , hear him sometimes on his mic having a whale of a time on there . Still have a niggle at him . I have no idea how i am going to cope with my daughter when she gets older with the clothing and attitude young girls seem to have . My plan at the moment is to get my son involved with helping me as hes older than her and enlist his help in keeping a eye on her.

Im sure i can  remember my dad ragging on me because of my excess jewelry looking like a knock off mr T when i was younger.

One thing i will always accept with them no matter how shit its quality is letting them listen to music. When their both in bad books and living without any perks of the house i'll always allow them music on in there rooms. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, TOMO said:

doesnt everybody.. no point in having them if you not double dropping.....lol....me mate used to do 4 wheel drive.....i did 3 once but f**k doing 4

You seen the Mike Tyson podcast with benzino telling a story when he dropped  6-7 on his first time ?

Edited by Gypsydog94