to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

I think numerous people have mentioned on here the last 6 months how they have struggled for all manor of appointments or had them cancelled or know of folk who have ect

You just don’t listen 

Prob were same at school ‘ spent to much time staring out the window catching flies or playing in the sand pit ?

Very few have said that in comparison to the ones that have had no issue

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A nurse tests positive for Covid 3 weeks after vaccination .

Maybe cause they put a mild/innactive dose of the virus into your body to trigger the body into making antibodies .. same with most injections 

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Chid said:

Maybe cause they put a mild/innactive dose of the virus into your body to trigger the body into making antibodies .. same with most injections 

i dont think thats how this new vaccine was made chid....

but also max i dont think 3 weeks is long enough for the vaccine to be working properly ....and doesnt it work best if you get the two jabs

22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That’s not the case re the news report’ the vax just did not work .

Any links ? The ones I can see online the longest someone as tested positive after vaccination is 8 days .. so that's possible she already had the virus in its incubation period 

the mrs informed me last night ...that someone she knows has been refused a liver transplant unless she has the vaccine.....now im not sure weather she was anti vaccine or not ..it might be the case shes happy to have the vaccine ......but it just seems a bit wrong to insist she has the vaccine 

It was supposed to be one jab now, then a second jab three weeks later, but they are talking about leaving the second jab for three months.

some people, like Blair, are saying forget the second jab, which will allow more people to have the first jab quicker.

Cheers.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

the mrs informed me last night ...that someone she knows has been refused a liver transplant unless she has the vaccine.....now im not sure weather she was anti vaccine or not ..it might be the case shes happy to have the vaccine ......but it just seems a bit wrong to insist she has the vaccine 

Are you sure It was the vaccine she had to have, and not just the Covid test ?

My missus had a routine procedure done a couple of weeks ago and had to have the test done two days before and test negative before they would carry out the procedure.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Are you sure It was the vaccine she had to have, and not just the Covid test ?

My missus had a routine procedure done a couple of weeks ago and had to have the test done two days before and test negative before they would carry out the procedure.

Cheers.

no mate the vaccine...

like  i say im not sure shes against having the vaccine.....and to be fair if you need a liver transplant which is pretty heavy duty thing , to say the least ...i dowt having the vaccine is a big worry ...

but looking at it from the outside as it were ....i just think its wrong 

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no mate the vaccine...

like  i say im not sure shes against having the vaccine.....and to be fair if you need a liver transplant which is pretty heavy duty thing , to say the least ...i dowt having the vaccine is a big worry ...

but looking at it from the outside as it were ....i just think its wrong 

Yeah, I agree with having the TEST before a procedure, but I'm very uneasy about having the VACCINE before a procedure !

Im on the fence about the vaccine, but I hope it's proven effective, then I'll have it !

Cheers.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That’s what at first the vaccine company’s said 

One jab then three weeks later second jab for maximum efficiency 

Now they saying one for now as they ain’t got enougjh

So virus has 98.8% survival rate or there snouts and that’s if you even catch it.

They can only now give you one dose and not the two to have best chance of working .

Its not guarrenteed to work anyways 

Some have adverse effects

Some have even died 

Reports it’s not effective against this new African strain.

Is it worth the risk ?

People should be allowed to decide for themselfs  not bullied into it re your not having your liver transplant unless Ect ?

There isn't a jab that's been given that someone hasn't had a adverse reaction  ever

• Like 3

The wife has a box of these rapid Covid test kits she has been told to use result in 30 minutes at home. She has to test her self twice a week if she has a positive one she has to go for a test that takes two day to get a result.

Also has a Jab booked in for next week.

IMG_2821.JPG.6dc6d3efcf4f2df45f7cb881a860b451.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 2