Saying white lives matter....

Trouble started when we pandered to their ideals and set them up here as if it were a posh home from home .I’d start by levelling every single mosque ,no ifs buts or maybes and see who wants to stay here for the good  of Britain and not just a huge upgrade from their own shit holes from whence they spawned .
Letting them treat parts of Britain as foreign soil is our biggest downfall and taking collars off is the other .

Our good nature has truly come back to take a huge chunk of arse .

Allowing any race ,bar the indigenous ,to express themselves freely leads to comfort ,comfort leads to confidence ,something we should never of allowed .

The fact that parts of our lands are now no go areas really pisses me off ffs ,who’d a thought it ,this is after all England ,the land that one time conquered all before it .

We are now left to discuss the shit on here as there is no political stance anywhere near what I’d like to see . 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

Just bought my step son this to wear for his school debating group zoom meetings. They older he gets the prouder he makes me?. The school actually closed the debating groups last year because he embarrassed all the left wing teachers to such an extent, they actually got out argued so claimed the meetings had turned racist. So he wrote to the governors and got it started up again with an apology ???

IMG_20200708_165758.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 10

A Wycombe player is bleating about something a Fleetwood member of staff has supposed to have said.

He says "he has been told" the guy referred to him as "a fat water buffalo" ! He never actually heard it himself.

He's now jumped on the BLM bandwagon and said " a water buffalo is a black animal, so it's a racist, dehumanising comment" !

Give it a rest , FFS ! Go complain to Joey Barton, I'm sure you'll get called far, far worse ! 

Cheers.

On 08/07/2020 at 18:19, foxdropper said:

Trouble started when we pandered to their ideals and set them up here as if it were a posh home from home .I’d start by levelling every single mosque ,no ifs buts or maybes and see who wants to stay here for the good  of Britain and not just a huge upgrade from their own shit holes from whence they spawned .
Letting them treat parts of Britain as foreign soil is our biggest downfall and taking collars off is the other .

Our good nature has truly come back to take a huge chunk of arse .

Allowing any race ,bar the indigenous ,to express themselves freely leads to comfort ,comfort leads to confidence ,something we should never of allowed .

The fact that parts of our lands are now no go areas really pisses me off ffs ,who’d a thought it ,this is after all England ,the land that one time conquered all before it .

We are now left to discuss the shit on here as there is no political stance anywhere near what I’d like to see . 

As long as people continue refusing to acknowledge the basic cultural differences we will never fully understand why blacks appear to hate us no matter what we do to appease them....nothing we ever do will be good enough for them because their mentality is give them an inch and they want a yard......white people must stop treating them like pets and walking around on egg shells fearing being killed or savaged by rabid dogs at any moment while all the time thinking the solution is to pet and love the beasts that only want what they can get from us.

• Like 7