Saying white lives matter....

To be honest, I’ve had about as much Black Lives Matter as I can take. The BLM and Antifa mob, here and in America, have got the bit between their teeth and have really gone for it, beyond all reason, into the realm of lunacy.

Silly, suggestible people of all races have bought into the notion that white colonialists have been responsible for all the ills of the world and that black people have been the world’s perennial victims. And my goodness they are angry. Angry enough to run riot, destroy whole neighbourhoods, terrorise, beat up and even murder those who get in their way. (Their hearts bleed for a violent black criminal wrongly killed by a white cop, but not for the law-abiding black citizens wrongly killed by the rampaging rioters. Just ask the widow of retired St Louis police captain David Dorn.)

Thomas Sowell is a well-known black academic, an economist and noted intellectual, currently based at Stanford University in California. He has made a throughgoing, decades-long study of the history of slavery and recently expounded on the subject.

This is what he said: “Slavery has been an institution for thousands of years, as far back as you can trace human history. We look at it as something that happened to one race of people in one country, when in fact the spread of it was around the world. So if you’re going to have reparations for slavery, it’s going to be the greatest transfer of wealth back and forth — cross-hauling, as they say in the railroads.”

He went on to say: “The number of whites, for example, who were enslaved in North Africa by the Barbary pirates, exceeded the number of Africans enslaved in the United States and in the American colonies before that, put together. But nobody is going to North Africa to ask for reparations because nobody is going to be fool enough to give it to them.”  Not sure if his writings are taught in USA education 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

This is what normal people have a problem with  - racist black people looking for an excuse to cause a situation.  

.......... the pregnant white lady did well and, I hope she'd do the same again.

https://djhjmedia.com/rich/3882/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2smAS043OIfz17_sqC_jP10SxElYONk9-A-ibP7Mqqv_GBEKAH6VE6OH4

• Like 1
On 25/06/2020 at 10:34, maxhardcore said:

We Sunderland Til We Die BM or is it really BLM ?

Ya confused sort lol

Boycitt these Southern chancers till they gone then back in numbers no matter what division we are in.

Safc is Father to son ' Father to daughter ' Mother to son - daughter .

Grandparent to Grandchild.

Uncle - Aunt to Nephew - Niece

ect ect

Not Fooking Keegan to any imbecile ???

Sounds like more inbreeding than the Cornish 

• Haha 3

I really don’t think a football club matters that much when faced with the subjugation of the indigenous white man in Europe......do you ? 

• Like 2
On 12/07/2020 at 12:34, South hams hunter said:

We breeding with blood in Devon ?

So why do you support Sunderland being from Hartlepool anyway? Wouldn't catch a janner supporting exeter

I can answer that for you with being born n bred in hartlepool ( but had the sense to move out as soon as I could afford to) the town is a sh1thole and getting worse and watching Hartlepool play football is like having you toe nails pulled out in a bath of salt.............yeah I can see why Max jumped ship and moved out and supports Sunderland, not really a bad move so he aint that daft ...........except he should have chosen Newcastle over Sunderland, now thats a MASSIVE CLUB  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Oh ffs 

Stick to The Filey Flyers or The Blue Dolphin Miami's will you ?

What part of the above was wrong Max ? the part where I forgot to mention Hartlepool is a booming town of culture and Newcastle are a smaller club or the part I said you a'int that daft ??