Saying white lives matter....

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

Unfortunately   a lot  of blacks  would  not listen to what this man  has to say. They would just call him a uncle tom.  Mean while in  Atlanta a 8 year old girl was shot dead and in in the  Uk   the  labour  leader  is going to take  unconscious bias training

19 hours ago, Blackmag said:

For me nash top level football lost something years ago and as time as gone on its become even less of a interest to me were years ago it was different now I watch non league which as you know is at a good level and more enjoyable for me anyway but by putting that shite on back of a shirt and kneeling just makes me want to put it on even less 

I love the non league game but to me refusing to watch a sport you love played at the highest level for reasons of politics is just cutting off your nose to spite your face,its just silly.

You have a political vote,use it and hit them where it hurts them and not you.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I love the non league game but to me refusing to watch a sport you love played at the highest level for reasons of politics is just cutting off your nose to spite your face,its just silly.

You have hit the nail on there head there mate, it is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Personally I have always been a massive believer in doing just that when the situation requires it.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

You have hit the nail on there head there mate, it is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Personally I have always been a massive believer in doing just that when the situation requires it.

White people wanting change need to unite with a common obvious goal not all this itty bitty refusing to watch footie or shop in paki shops caper.

If you piss me off im going to confront you not ignore your existence white people need to start taking their own side a bit more.

• Like 3

No matter what colour you is , it’s all about choices and what path you take in life , if mummy n daddy are holding folding you got good back up ,  if your gifted in sport or some aspect of education you got a good chance academicaly , if you come from a broken home or a family   That didn’t function to well it’s not easy But the choices are all the same  
,You can take the duck n dive route  or  selling drugs way of life ,  but if you ain’t worked it out by early teens  you got nothing down for ya  And your clothes don’t fit ya like they should it’s a no brainer you got go and graft no one is giving ya a bundle of cash  it’s no good to ya mind feeling hard done by waking up feeling it’s some one else’s fault you ain’t got nothing  ,  no matter the  colour you are , look in the mirror. You either looking at a lazy cnt or a trier ffs thers folk out ther with no arms legs organs that don’t work that’s who I pity not bone idle lazy cnts  or educated Marxist shit bags . sorry I worded that wrong bags of shit I meant . All these movements are run by folk that know they can earn more money  by being a radical activist  that spews hate than going a work 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

White people wanting change need to unite with a common obvious goal not all this itty bitty refusing to watch footie or shop in paki shops caper.

If you piss me off im going to confront you not ignore your existence white people need to start taking their own side a bit more.

No, I totally get that mate, and for me it’s not about some big old protest and I know my silly little action won’t make a blind bit of odds but it’s for me, it’s something I feel I have to do.....not anyone else, not saying it should become some type of movement or any of that shit ! Lol

It’s just for me, sometimes in life little things make you go “no more” and it’s a personal thing.....that’s this.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, I totally get that mate, and for me it’s not about some big old protest and I know my silly little action won’t make a blind bit of odds but it’s for me, it’s something I feel I have to do.....not anyone else, not saying it should become some type of movement or any of that shit ! Lol

It’s just for me, sometimes in life little things make you go “no more” and it’s a personal thing.....that’s this.

I can respect that :thumbs:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Like I say for some reason I started going off it a good few years ago nash wether that be all seater stadiums or just the way it went in general with the atmosphere ect I can't put my finger on it but it didn't feel the same and I started taking a interest in lower league and seem to enjoy it more I think there's going to be a few shocks with votes next time because speaking to a few folk blm ect have got there backs up which normally won't happen  I think they've over done it now and there's going to be a few eyes opened 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2

I stopped watching footy when your holding a winning slip and some cnt fakes a dive and a penalty ruined ya win slip fkn load of overpaid cheating pussys that’s when the sport got fkd by the sport 

Edited by green lurchers

If the last 4 or 5 posts are not indicative of white English traditional society falling apart infront of our eyes i dont know what is.....3 good decent working class lads ditching a lifelong tradition handed down from father to son for generations.....its hard to see where white western man will end up when we are turning our backs on our own philosophical ideas,inventions and age old traditions......its all such a shame.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

If the last 4 or 5 posts are not indicative of white English traditional society falling apart infront of our eyes i dont know what is.....3 good decent working class lads ditching a lifelong tradition handed down from father to son for generations.....its hard to see where white western man will end up when we are turning our backs on our own philosophical ideas,inventions and age old traditions......its all such a shame.

Yep, loud and clear squire.....I hear you.

On a slight different note and f**k all to do with my decision because I would have loved to feel I could go on watching my team, but I was chatting to a couple of locals last night.

Its a bit embarrassing really because they all “support” Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City blah blah blah......but anyway I was saying, top level football don’t want us lads anymore anyway really......they don’t want a club of fans, they want an experience day.

Its not that hard to give up on top level football because they gave up on us ages ago.

Should we just let them take it away from us?.....probably not but it don’t sit that well either.

What do you reckon ?

• Like 2

When this shit is over the stands will be just as full as they ever were .Nothing will change and that’s the embarrassing bit .All this talk yet not one of us has the conviction to see anything through .The fight has been systematically squeezed out of of us .

We laugh at WhatsApp funnies ,smugly thinking we are in charge but I’m afraid that day has gone by .We are indeed a nation of cowards ,prepared to let our troops die on our streets ,our kids blown up and knife attacks by extremists so common as to not warrant a thread on here .
If these  atrocities go unanswered ,which they have it’s very clear to me we are truly f****d .

I felt sure one of these instances would start the wheels in motion for a take back but nothing ,just a few tears and hot air .

Probably the last I’ll write on the subject because it’s going nowhere .Just resign ourselves to it and do our best to muddle on .

• Like 8