Saying white lives matter....

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Seaburn - Roker and Whitburn is a nice stretch of Coastline considering it borders a Industrial Town now City.

Latimers is canny for a bit fresh fish ' Crab or a Seafood platter on a nice day looking over the North Sea.

Cullercoats is a nice little harbour with a shallow bay ' ideal for kids so we had a afternoon there a few weeks ago.

Tynemouth post Corvid with its Market inside the train station and the parade of shops ' pubs Resturaunt s leading to the coast is another decent place to pass a day.

South Shields ok for the amusement rides for the kids but went down hill a little maybe ?

Cullercoats - Whitley Bay is nice as I say.

Then up over Alnwick ' Warkworth ' Rothbury ' Kielder' Craster' Bednel ' Bamburgh ' Seahouses ' all top Drawer . Loads of top Drawer beaches ' Coastline ' Castles and History.

Holy Island another favourite of mine.

Used to love spending a day fishing Fontburn 30 years ago .

For me Northumberland sits just behind the Scottish Highlands and maybe alongside The Lake District for beauty and countryside .

But it's Grim up North ???

There are some amazing places up that end of the country.

The Lakes obviously speak for themselves but over your side can be equally as awe inspiring.

I took an unintended detour coming back from Scotland once and wound up coming through Berwick and over the tweed, amazing place....it’s just reeks of history.

People are by and large very good too, more forthcoming and open to conversation than folks from down my neck of the woods.

Anyone with the right manner would find it easy to strike up conversation with a total stranger no problem at all.

All that should be cherished and protected ?

• Like 2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say many what you would think as Newcastle strongholds have sizeable traditional Safc support.

South Shields was always Red and White.

There is a Safc supporters branch in Gatesheadthays been there years.

There’s also a rangers supporters club in Dublin , it makes absolutely no difference over the course of a few miles 

only Sunderland would brag about having a few fans In Newcastle ??

3 / 5 mins will do of Thomas Sowell to gain more knowledge than any radical

protester or 90% of uni students 

I rekon blm hate this highly educated black dude serves it up as it is on many subjects. Yet to find out if his books which there a many and his theory’s writings are taught on campus. Probably not 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Berwick can be funny ' it's swapped hands that many times between the english and the Scots.

But a nice place.

I always glance over the side as we drive over the Tweed as there is a little old derelict stone cottage of sorts.

Everytime I think of those that lived there back when.

Its right on the riverside .

Who really gives a fk !! Get on topic ffs 

Edited by green lurchers

To bring it back on topic a bit, all that history, all those lovely parts of the world and essentially English places would cease to exist if they were predominantly wog areas......they would literally be a ruin.

I particularly liked and could relate when Max mentioned that cottage, I get that, I really do......which is why I find his ideas on race and history hard to understand.

He knows and I know and everybody knows that the black man had no hand in any of that history, they just ain’t capable of that type of development.

Those things have real value and I don’t see how he can be so passionate about them (like I am) and yet dismiss them all in the same breath?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo Colour don't make the man.

Colour ' creed ' culture to some extent ain't the problem if done right and for the right reasons .

Its MASS Unvetted ' unchecked immigration is where the problems start as those welcomed in don't need to integrate .

Whereas before MASS immigration ' immigrants had to integrate to mix and get on so to speak.

But I have never and will never go down the route of f**k them whoever them are just because of their colour.

Good folk are good folk and bad folk are bad folk whatever their colour and id happily Bullet all bad folk no matter what their colour inc. Whites.

That I do agree on with you max??

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

GB Gov need a programme of instilling some pride back into folk of all colours who live on this island .

Try make all colours patriots .

In thailand for instance kids raise the thai flag and sing the national anthem before school starts .

Twice per day patriotic songs are played at set given times on the tv and radio.

If you go to the cinema before the movie starts again it's played and you start to attention and you stay silent.

They have their National Sport of 

Muay Thai ( Fight Thai )

They have their National Hero's

Religious Days ect

We could take a leaf out of their books .

We have ourselfs to blame to some extent for not giving a f**k.

And weak un patriotic leadership.

The point is Max ,with all due respect, we had all those things before 7.5 million wogs rocked up.....I understand your idea and in the face of it it’s all reasonable enough but as I said to you before, 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 becomes 16 and all of a sudden you are bang in trouble because they revert to type......the proof is everywhere you look all over the planet.

• Like 2

The Christian peoples of the Balkan countries honestly and fervently believe they are the saviours and guardians of  white, Christian Europe .

They have spent centuries battling and turning back the likes of the Mongol Horde, the Arabs, the Ottomans, and they feel aggrieved that the west hasn't supported them when they commit genocide against the minority Muslim populations.

And it's not just the Balkans; Hungary has an extreme right wing President who pisses off the EU with his treatment of immigrants, they don't want to hand over their countries when they have fought against it for so long !

Im all for immigrants.......if they are needed, educated , don't take jobs from indigenous people, and aren't a burden on the state.

Sadly, the majority, whatever race, colour or creed they are, don't fit the requirements.

Cheers.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo Colour don't make the man.

Colour ' creed ' culture to some extent ain't the problem if done right and for the right reasons .

Its MASS Unvetted ' unchecked immigration is where the problems start as those welcomed in don't need to integrate .

Whereas before MASS immigration ' immigrants had to integrate to mix and get on so to speak.

But I have never and will never go down the route of f**k them whoever them are just because of their colour.

Good folk are good folk and bad folk are bad folk whatever their colour and id happily Bullet all bad folk no matter what their colour inc. Whites.

Unchecked and unvetted immigrants are an absolute tiny proportion of the immigrant/black population and yet here we are ?........