Saying white lives matter....

we are not a nation of cowards,how can you fight the people who run the country who are the ones with all the power to silence you.you can not vote them out there are no better options.the few with the money want what is happening and we are paying for it.we think what is going on in hong kong is bad but how much better off are we really in this country.people think we live in a free country but that is just a fantasy.the matrix is looking like a better option .

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

I don’t think its cowardice, what has been created is a nation of selfish, confused and insular people.  

Goverments have eroded our culture through mass immigration and we no longer want to integrate with our neighbors, we have become wrapped up so much in our own little bubbles and no longer know what we are, who we are, and what we stand for.

We have become so media led we do not know what we can say without upsetting someone or how we are supposed to fit in, so we look to the media to show us, or sink further into that bubble.

The sad fact is a lot of us have very little thoughts or cares for anyone other than our close ones because we no longer can identify with our own people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My brother in law is a half cast guy , sorry mixed race . His nick name when we were all growing up was Sammy , short for Sambo . His mum had him off a West Indian chap who wasn’t around when he grew up , and his brothers were were white and he had a white step dad . He got Bullied a bit at school and started to stutter . So then he started to get called S-S-Sammy , kids are cruel. So his step dad took him and his brothers to the boxing gym . And Sammy learnt to fight . He stopped his stammer and got respect. He grew up and turned to professional boxing and worked as a builder and doorman . He has become very successful, buying properties and is very well known and respected. 
          They had a BLM march in my local city and Sammy and all his family attended. So obviously he feels that he has been discriminated against and he has been , through no fault of his own , just because of the colour of his skin . He has had to get tough , or he would have had a terrible life . It hasn’t held him back in a lot of ways but , I didn’t realise that he felt discrimination to the extent that he had to go on a march . It kind of puts me off going around his house now and I feel less comfortable talking to him in case I say something or share my true feelings. I don’t think this BLM shit has done them any good , I think it’s kind of driven a wedge . 

• Like 1

BLM has been one massive success story for me.......people are finally waking up to the fact that these people feel no kinship to the indigenous people of these lands at all.

There is no connection to the ground beneath their feet, the loyalty is too the mob......as seen repeatedly in Africa !

The cell is immortal ! 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

My brother in law is a half cast guy , sorry mixed race . His nick name when we were all growing up was Sammy , short for Sambo . His mum had him off a West Indian chap who wasn’t around when he grew up , and his brothers were were white and he had a white step dad . He got Bullied a bit at school and started to stutter . So then he started to get called S-S-Sammy , kids are cruel. So his step dad took him and his brothers to the boxing gym . And Sammy learnt to fight . He stopped his stammer and got respect. He grew up and turned to professional boxing and worked as a builder and doorman . He has become very successful, buying properties and is very well known and respected. 
          They had a BLM march in my local city and Sammy and all his family attended. So obviously he feels that he has been discriminated against and he has been , through no fault of his own , just because of the colour of his skin . He has had to get tough , or he would have had a terrible life . It hasn’t held him back in a lot of ways but , I didn’t realise that he felt discrimination to the extent that he had to go on a march . It kind of puts me off going around his house now and I feel less comfortable talking to him in case I say something or share my true feelings. I don’t think this BLM shit has done them any good , I think it’s kind of driven a wedge . 

So, the question is, all this time when you undoubtedly just saw this dude as your brother in law did a part of him just see you as the enemy ? 
There was obviously a little part of him that just thought of you as bad old whitey.....there was a disconnect there somewhere they you probably had no idea of?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, the question is, all this time when you undoubtedly just saw this dude as your brother in law did a part of him just see you as the enemy ? 
There was obviously a little part of him that just thought of you as bad old whitey.....there was a disconnect there somewhere they you probably had no idea of?

That’s just it Wilf . I know he had it hard as a kid , but Christ who didn’t ? The ginger kid with glasses, the kid from a really poor family? The kids who have uncle Ernie humping them when he babysits . Kids have to get on with it or curl up and be a victim for the rest of their lives, the fact that my brother in law didn’t do that and has prospered and his family has flourished, told me all was well with him  .  But I find it a bit of a bitter pill , that all this time he has obviously harboured a grudge and there is a disconnect there , and now I feel a bit bewildered .

• Like 2
14 hours ago, WILF said:

Yep, loud and clear squire.....I hear you.

On a slight different note and f**k all to do with my decision because I would have loved to feel I could go on watching my team, but I was chatting to a couple of locals last night.

Its a bit embarrassing really because they all “support” Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, City blah blah blah......but anyway I was saying, top level football don’t want us lads anymore anyway really......they don’t want a club of fans, they want an experience day.

Its not that hard to give up on top level football because they gave up on us ages ago.

Should we just let them take it away from us?.....probably not but it don’t sit that well either.

What do you reckon ?

Maybe im an old romantic but to me your football club was always about your manor and community spirit thats why ive never understood folk who " support " far away clubs....so for me giving up on your football club is giving up on your manor and your own people and i just cant do that....we wont go over the same old shit Wilf but West Ham for instance....thats your club and mine if it meant anything to you in the first place you cant just let it go....dont get me wrong i agree with you to an extent....i said even before the move to the new place that i will be changed from a West Ham supporter into a West Ham customer and was dead set against the idea....but people like you told me that was progress ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

That’s just it Wilf . I know he had it hard as a kid , but Christ who didn’t ? The ginger kid with glasses, the kid from a really poor family? The kids who have uncle Ernie humping them when he babysits . Kids have to get on with it or curl up and be a victim for the rest of their lives, the fact that my brother in law didn’t do that and has prospered and his family has flourished, told me all was well with him  .  But I find it a bit of a bitter pill , that all this time he has obviously harboured a grudge and there is a disconnect there , and now I feel a bit bewildered .

And there you have it mate, lots of people have a hard time and some much harder than simply being called a nasty name.

Historically as a people, we just wiped our mouth and cracked on......in fact we are well known for it.

Stiff upper lip and all that, that phrase don’t come from nowhere.

Its ingrained in these people to always be the smacked puppy.....big and tough and hard as some of them may be, they fail at that fundamental hurdle.

That there shows you that nature rules and bullshit walks.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, .357shooter said:

we are not a nation of cowards,how can you fight the people who run the country who are the ones with all the power to silence you.you can not vote them out there are no better options.

Have we learned nothing about the brexit " vote ".

Voting is not the best option its the only option we just need to be a lot more vocal about who we are financing/supporting/voting for instead of these guilty whispers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Maybe im an old romantic but to me your football club was always about your manor and community spirit thats why ive never understood folk who " support " far away clubs....so for me giving up on your football club is giving up on your manor and your own people and i just cant do that....we wont go over the same old shit Wilf but West Ham for instance....thats your club and mine if it meant anything to you in the first place you cant just let it go....dont get me wrong i agree with you to an extent....i said even before the move to the new place that i will be changed from a West Ham supporter into a West Ham customer and was dead set against the idea....but people like you told me that was progress ?

I get that mate, I totally understand.

Im still checking the scores ! Haha ? 

But I won’t watch this current incarnation at the minute.

All a bit of skewed logic I know so don’t ask me to make sense of it but I was saying to my boy that I now hope we go down, maybe that leads to a change of ownership and a few players and we can wash away the stain of getting on our knees for a load of chimps.....throw that phase in the bin and get back to being just my football club.

In my silly mind this current format will be forever stained with the stunt they pulled (not alone I grant you) 

How things change huh, from let’s move forward in football to ashamed to condone it?......go figure.

I have always believed you need to progress in football but now, I am starting to understand how you feel and maybe the price just isn’t worth it.

Every day is a school day as they say mate ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

BLM has been one massive success story for me.......people are finally waking up to the fact that these people feel no kinship to the indigenous people of these lands at all.

There is no connection to the ground beneath their feet, the loyalty is too the mob......as seen repeatedly in Africa !

The cell is immortal ! 

I could not agree more.....this whole thing is a massive own goal for blacks worldwide but white people are so browbeaten and downtrodden that we refuse to exploit it in the way we should.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

And there you have it mate, lots of people have a hard time and some much harder than simply being called a nasty name.

Historically as a people, we just wiped our mouth and cracked on......in fact we are well known for it.

Stiff upper lip and all that, that phrase don’t come from nowhere.

Its ingrained in these people to always be the smacked puppy.....big and tough and hard as some of them may be, they fail at that fundamental hurdle.

That there shows you that nature rules and bullshit walks.

You are right and I’ve witnessed it first hand .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

You are right and I’ve witnessed it first hand .

Everyone in the world has got a story to tell mate, there’s f**k all special about wogs ;) 

• Haha 1