Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I don't like what I've just read that "certain officials, including police, COVID WARDENS AND COUNCIL WORKERS will be able to use limited force to apply the new rules" !

No wonder right wingers like Baker and Brady are resisting !

Boris better get his act together, the "red wall" only leant him their votes because they didn't want a commie, terrorist supporting old lunatic in number ten !

He takes us for granted at his peril !

Cheers.

Agreed! And that's fckin scary. 

His other support tends to be middle England and the countryside along with those who are against mass immigration (knowing Labour are pro increasing immigration). Yet he's sticking Hs2 through middle England, no support for hunting, no tackling trespass like promised and more immigration and house building than ever before. 

Unbelievable 

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I don't like what I've just read that "certain officials, including police, COVID WARDENS AND COUNCIL WORKERS will be able to use limited force to apply the new rules" !

No wonder right wingers like Baker and Brady are resisting !

Boris better get his act together, the "red wall" only leant him their votes because they didn't want a commie, terrorist supporting old lunatic in number ten !

He takes us for granted at his peril !

Cheers.

I’ve been following alot typically right leaning media lately & what’s surprised me most is the backlash from life long conservatives & right of centre voters, it’s endless!

I don’t think I’ve read or heard one positive comment out of hundreds....

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Agreed! And that's fckin scary. 

His other support tends to be middle England and the countryside along with those who are against mass immigration (knowing Labour are pro increasing immigration). Yet he's sticking Hs2 through middle England, no support for hunting, no tackling trespass like promised and more immigration and house building than ever before. 

Unbelievable 

Someone keeps voting for these pricks ? 

As I have said till I’m blue in the face, it’s only ever been Labour or Tory for 70 odd years and the gaff is a total f***ing mess......so why is anyone shocked that they are making a f***ing great mess all the time ? 
What did anyone expect ?

Its like getting the same cowboy builder round year after year to keep rebuilding the same extension he f****d up last time and paying him more money each time ! Lol 

Its the very essence of insanity !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Theres up to eighty tories threatening to vote against the government unless parliament is given a say in any new Covid laws. Most of them are real right wingers like the ERG and the 1922 committee.

Boris can't piss  them off, so there'll be a climb down tomorrow and Boris will either accept the Brady amendment or the government will propose their own amendment allowing a vote on any new laws.

I like a government to govern, but I can't accept Cummings unilaterally curtailing our freedoms.

Cheers.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Francie said:

How's Chris?

I'm good thanks, mate. Busy but making it through. Yourself?

16 hours ago, Francie said:

I don't know the answer to your question Chris, can you not tell us?

I don't know that's why I asked you the question. You stated that 65000 people die each year in the UK despite the availability of a vaccine. What exactly are you alluding to? My post was follow up questions to your initial statement in your OP.

Can you link to where you got the 65000 death toll from? The global estimate of flu deaths is between 289,000 and 650,000. That would put the UK at 10% of the global fatality rate from the flu in a bad year!

17 hours ago, Francie said:

That's not what my question was tho, what I'm asking is, can vaccinated people still be contagious an spread diceases Chris? 

An the answer I found was yes bud? 

Where did you find this out? Can you link to your sources, please?

47 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Think tank saying over a million breast screenings have not been carried out due to Covid and they estimate a extra 8000 women are walking around with undiagnosed breast cancer because of it.

So another potential 8000 deaths not to mention all the other cancers not getting diagnosed or treat because of the nonsense.

Having an opinion is like having a dick, we all got one but no one wants it constantly pushed in there face, chillax and see how it pans out, you may or may not get, I told you so rights ?

• Like 2