Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv just this min got off the phone to a pal who has a major op caught Covid and was admitted to hospital .

He said one of the worst things was actually being on the same ward as 70-90 years olds on ventilators fighting for breath/life

He explained this ' they moved him and he came home after a course of intrevidnous antibiotics over a few days.

Hes pushing 60 and been knocked for 6 this last few years with multiple health issues as well as been knocked for 6 on s personal level.

Still talking guns and canaries ect

You can't keep a good man down as they say?

Yet you have people around that age succumbing to the virus or being put in ICU.  ?

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And that could be exactly what's happened 

Taking away the immigration angle of course ?

Smoke and MIrrors

I don’t want to get into the whole racial debate thing with you but I would say 16 or 17 million extra people makes a big difference in a country as small as Britain 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No it ain't Sandy so they need to take measures to keep themselfs safe or not but that should be their choice ie re seeing family and once the vaccine is out they need to make the choice if they want it or to take the small risk of contracting then  dying of Covid .

Do we not all have a shared responsibility to look after the vulnerable? The child with cancer, the war veterans etc? If by using common sense we can do that, and in the case of the vaccine, actually reduce our own risk shouldn't we do so? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

There isn't any real answers at all. 

My brother worked on the covid ward and caught it. He says lock downs are pointless and we just need to crack on

My mates Mrs works at a different hospital and she supports lock downs and says she will never forget otherwise healthy people choking to death one after another in front of her. 

I did a job for a large undertakers who says they havnt seen a big increase in deaths during the pandemic. Another undertakers in a different town went from 2-3 funerals a week to 25-30 at the height of it. 

Nobody knows and everyone has an argument on Facebook but is convinced their opinions are correct and only listens to 'evidence' that supports their opinion. One thing I have noticed is those who at the beginning were saying Boris would be personally responsible for all deaths if he went with herd immunity policy are the same cnuts now spamming Facebook with anti lockdown and government conspiracy posts. 

I don't know the answers but I'm sure as hell certain that Sandra who works in the local spar fckin doesn't either....even though she shares her new Boris is a cnut posts 8 times a day. 

Will live in a democracy, we elected leaders so on this we have to listen, even if it turns out wrong. It's pointless going through the economic problems of lockdown if 50% of people ignore it. What's the option? Fckin corbyn and abbot in charge of corona policy ?

Bang on....there isnt any real answers and Sandra from the local Spar is talking when she should be listening ?

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandra should of listened when told Fury was the best heavyweight on the planet ??

If she talked and listened at the same time that would mean shes talking to herself...you see when i said Sandra should be.......................oh it dont matter Trig !!

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

My point being there are bigger killers out there which they not Fooking the economy or people's health and wellbeing over or family units ' kids mental health ect ?

Last time I checked, cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes are not highly contagious. 

• Like 1

I live in the Newcastle area, and although Covid has hardly impacted on my day to day life, it would be good if someone could clarify the new lockdown measures for the north east, that were announced last night !

This morning, a cabinet minister could not tell the interviewer what the new measures are. 

Then Boris was asked and gave HIS opinion as he understood it.

His opinion is the complete opposite to what was announced last night !!!

It would be funny if it were not so serious.

If I were to be fined for flouting the rules, could my defence be " I'm only following what the Prime Minister has told us " ?

This only reinforces my opinion that there is no conspiracy......only incompetence !

Cheers.

• Like 3

I don't like what I've just read that "certain officials, including police, COVID WARDENS AND COUNCIL WORKERS will be able to use limited force to apply the new rules" !

No wonder right wingers like Baker and Brady are resisting !

Boris better get his act together, the "red wall" only leant him their votes because they didn't want a commie, terrorist supporting old lunatic in number ten !

He takes us for granted at his peril !

Cheers.