Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Think tank saying over a million breast screenings have not been carried out due to Covid and they estimate a extra 8000 women are walking around with undiagnosed breast cancer because of it.

So another potential 8000 deaths not to mention all the other cancers not getting diagnosed or treat because of the nonsense.

Stuff like that is scary in fairness. 

If I as a pest controller still have to enter people's homes on a daily basis then the NHS staff should be forced to scan titties for lumps surely. Doctors, dentists and other care workers should be forced to do their duty.....as alot of hospital staff have been twiddling their thumbs through a lot of this

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stuff like that is scary in fairness. 

If I as a pest controller still have to enter people's homes on a daily basis then the NHS staff should be forced to scan titties for lumps surely. Doctors, dentists and other care workers should be forced to do their duty.....as alot of hospital staff have been twiddling their thumbs through a lot of this

I,m waiting for an appointment to get my hernia sorted, can’t see my doctor, telephone only, get an E referral for hospital can’t book in no one taking appointments, my mate just payed £4.5k to a private hospital for the same job, he’s laying in a bed in my local nhs hospital that carried out the op he payed for ?

19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m waiting for an appointment to get my hernia sorted, can’t see my doctor, telephone only, get an E referral for hospital can’t book in no one taking appointments, my mate just payed £4.5k to a private hospital for the same job, he’s laying in a bed in my local nhs hospital that carried out the op he payed for ?

Same here mate, been waiting over a year for operation on torn rotator cuff, was lined up for March then put off till next week and just been batted off again ....

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yep I was told I was lying because some said the above wernt happening where they lived ?

Now the NE are in lockdown ?

f**k off max, you saw it on FB and made it your own story, I was wrong it wasn't your nephew but I still don't believe it. I think you've been caught out fabricating shit 

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Here’s a good little listen, obviously hindsight is a wonderful tool, but think time will show we got it a bit wrong ?

It might not come as a surprise that I only managed 4mins. LOL

He's trying to destroy the credibility of Imperials modelling because they predicted 85k deaths in Sweden if they did not take any pandemic countermeasures and as we know the deaths to date in Sweden is 12 times less than that. But I'll say again, Sweden didn't do nothing, so that comparison is completely flawed. Frankly I was too pissed off with him by this point to continue listening. If he addressed this let me know and I'll give him another shot.

That said, of course, with hindsight we can optimise COVID strategies and it's unlikely that we'll need another martial law style lockdown.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Cheers what ' what I said was right

Folk in Resturaunts - pubs ect around here ' youth congregating in gangs ect 

I was told nonsense 

Ok then why is the NE back in lockdown if I was lying ?

You really are a Fooking Numpty.

No you said your mates kid went for test but got a positive without a test. The exact same as that picture says! 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Exactly you were Fooking wrong so stop telling lies ya bullshitter it wasn't a nephew but a lad did say couple weeks ago The said same thing to me and I posted it on here ' well before that f**k face post you put on here ?

So where is the suprise ? Obviously the same mistakes are being made all over the country re all this nonsense ?

Whats hard to believe in that ?

Even Boris didn't Fooking know the rules he's made yesterday ffs lol

You couldn't make it up ?

No, liers are stealing the story all over the country ?

46 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It might not come as a surprise that I only managed 4mins. LOL

He's trying to destroy the credibility of Imperials modelling because they predicted 85k deaths in Sweden if they did not take any pandemic countermeasures and as we know the deaths to date in Sweden is 12 times less than that. But I'll say again, Sweden didn't do nothing, so that comparison is completely flawed. Frankly I was too pissed off with him by this point to continue listening. If he addressed this let me know and I'll give him another shot.

That said, of course, with hindsight we can optimise COVID strategies and it's unlikely that we'll need another martial law style lockdown.

I,m a bit thick, but I got in conclusion if you did the same maths for the uk and divided the predicted death rate if we never locked down by 12 you get 42k which is the exact number of deaths we have had with lockdowns and restrictions so in conclusion it’s all been a waste of time, if I,m getting that wrong don’t be angry just explain in big writing ?