what was the last film you watched

you would believe how much stick methven and Donald have had all out of order really they went to Wembley twice last season and maybe another trip this season and they  kept the club going I feel sorry for them 2 decent men trying there best 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Not films but with this unplanned time on my hands have been watching Minder, the Professionals and the Sweeney on TV. Still a good watch IMO. Some very good actors appeared not just the main cast. Enjoy spotting them and trying to name. Particularly the actresses that I used to fancy. Gabrielle Drake, Carol Royle, the lovely Suzanne Danielle and the easily recognised but ever effervescent Joanna Lumley to name a few. And the old Fords. Ended up owning some of them but by the time I could afford them they were rust bucket bangers just one owner away from the scrap yard.

Edited by eastcoast
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Did you see when they sold the cryo chamber ? ??

very David brent 

Yes mate...?..

The managing director had a few David Brent moments, and I liked when the camera kept going to.tje young media girl who was rolling her eyes most of the time...you could see her thinking..."what a cock!" Lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Hugh grant was truly outstanding 

Yet another Brit cartoon crime caper..............just what we need ?

Edited by Accip74
3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Watchin gordon gino and fred again. Brilliant. Touring usa in theat camper van looks great. The campers going for around 600k

enjoying it too.. campers a great bit of kit but by fook its had more hits than the beatles! 

Ramsey must have got his licease out of a lucky dip 

• Haha 2