what was the last film you watched

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Yeah that place in belair is unreal. What a gig travelling and eating some great food the truck is amazing would be a great experience 

Yeah,be a great experience alright,love the truck as well,don't think there will be much left of it though by the end of the trip!they can't drive for shit!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

About to stick new jumanji on never seen the last one but mrs likes them. Have a few cans then set up tomorrow easter egg hunt

Worth a watch... Kids had me sit down with them ? 

Plenty to choose from on telly tonight:

Con Air 5star sky 128 9pm

Dragon, The Bruce Lee story Paramount sky 150 9pm

No Country For Old Men 5 select Sky 153 9pm

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Film4 6.50pm

Jumanji comedy Central sky 212  7.30pm

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation Film4  9pm

And several others I can't be arsed to list ? some are on +1 also

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Last film I watched was the original black n white whiskey galore film, still makes me laugh now. 

I don't tend to watch many films these days. 

Old boy I used to know long time dead was there when it happened he was a quarryman and was a reserved occupation .liked a nip auld jim

• Like 1
On 21/03/2020 at 18:23, fireman said:

Hunt for the wilder people....last night one of the kids got it on amazon prime or some other thing i pay for but i did get drawn in to it and a funny bloody film it is to..

Just seen this, I had the book wild pork an watercress, its a good read. 

• Like 1

Watched loads of football documentaries last few days on amazon and Netflix  ...

Sunderland till I die season two ...better than the first one but felt rushed 

Bobby robson ...absolutely quality

one night in Turin ...enjoyed it again 

class of 92....still think it’s the best modern era doc . Giggs is suprisingly funny 

don’t take me home ...wAles euro campaign. Really good and tinged with the ghost of Gary speed 

Gascoigne..funny and sad , like the man . 

Still to watch 

everyones second team / iron men both about West Ham 

and although not football , really enjoyed the calzaghe documentary. Good insight to a man plauged with self doubts 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Watched loads of football documentaries last few days on amazon and Netflix  ...

class of 92....still think it’s the best modern era doc . Giggs is suprisingly funny 

don’t take me home ...wAles euro campaign. Really good and tinged with the ghost of Gary speed 

Still to watch 

and although not football , really enjoyed the calzaghe documentary. Good insight to a man plauged with self doubts 

Yeah it was/is sad to see how gazza went physically and mentally  even going to take raul moat fishing you don't hear of his mate now 5 bellys or something I might have a look at some of those bar the Sunderland one 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Still to watch 

Watched the Gazza one tonight, enjoyed it...those injuries robbed him of the prime years imo....what an amazing player he was though.... real shame how he struggles so bad with the demons  .

Enjoyed the 2nd Sunderland series too...liked the chairman/owner, came across as a proper football fan...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Watched the Gazza one tonight, enjoyed it...those injuries robbed him of the prime years imo....what an amazing player he was though.... real shame how he struggles so bad with the demons  .

Enjoyed the 2nd Sunderland series too...liked the chairman/owner, came across as a proper football fan...

Did you see when they sold the cryo chamber ? ??

very David brent