Coronavirus

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Do you think you have the virus, or just unsure ? Genuine question.  Hope you don't .

Atb j 

I've said it many times, I have no idea and I'm not going nowhere near a fuucking hospital to find out ?

Bad news, the Mrs's mum is very ill, down in Alicante. Seems she's showing all the signs and quite badly. It's pretty crazy over here at the moment. We're locked down, massive fines for flouting the curfew/emergency rules. Most of the people though are staying in, they clap every night outside on their balconies as a show of solidarity with each other. I'll try and get a vid and post it tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Just now, mushroom said:

I've said it many times, I have no idea and I'm not going nowhere near a fuucking hospital to find out ?

Bad news, the Mrs's mum is very ill, down in Alicante. Seems she's showing all the signs and quite badly. It's pretty crazy over here at the moment. We're locked down, massive fines for flouting the curfew/emergency rules. Most of the people though are staying in, they clap every night outside on their balconies as a show of solidarity with each other. I'll try and get a vid and post it tomorrow.

Hope your Mrs mother pulls through. Must be tough on her not been able to be there.

Hospital would be the last place I'd go on my best days.  Over crowed and over worked staff, every one with a runny nose would be in there. 

It's great seeing communities pulling together supporting each other.

My in laws are in their 70s  live 30min drive away, and we still can't check up on them physically, to help out, just in case. It's a worry on my Mrs. 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Hope your Mrs mother pulls through. Must be tough on her not been able to be there.

Hospital would be the last place I'd go on my best days.  Over crowed and over worked staff, every one with a runny nose would be in there. 

It's great seeing communities pulling together supporting each other.

My in laws are in their 70s  live 30min drive away, and we still can't check up on them physically, to help out, just in case. It's a worry on my Mrs. 

Atb j 

Mate she jumped on the last train down there, earlier lol wild horses wouldn't have stopped her ?

In my building one of the ladies who lives here has put a sign in the hall, saying she has lots of water, dried goods etc if anyone runs out to knock on her door. Can't buy that ;)

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate she jumped on the last train down there, earlier lol wild horses wouldn't have stopped her ?

In my building one of the ladies who lives here has put a sign in the hall, saying she has lots of water, dried goods etc if anyone runs out to knock on her door. Can't buy that ;)

old school  proper old girl  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Good on your Mrs, she will feel all the better for been there with her mother.

Fair play to the old dear in the building will to help other's. A lot of younger people could learn a lot from her on how to act and behave in these times 

Atb j 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jetro said:

Good on your Mrs, she will feel all the better for been there with her mother.

Fair play to the old dear in the building will to help other's. A lot of younger people could learn a lot from her on how to act and behave in these times 

Atb j 

She's 27 ?

We've not be together long but she's taught me a few things. She runs (or helps run) a group who go out every Saturday and Sunday night, handing out butties, soup, clothes etc to the homeless.

Was hoping for her being at mine as planned for two weeks though ????

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

She's 27 ?

We've not be together long but she's taught me a few things. She runs (or helps run) a group who go out every Saturday and Sunday night, handing out butties, soup, clothes etc to the homeless.

Was hoping for her being at mine as planned for two weeks though ????

?? my mistake, I don't know I read that so wrong lol, forgive me.

Fair play to her for helping the homeless on the weekend, a lot talk about doing something, but never do, don't worry this virus won't last long. Just remember, absence makes the hearth grow fonder, as well as other things lol.

Atb j 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

Alberta just closed all schools til September 

mean while here in Sask

crickets

September, that's a long way off yet. 

What it like where you are Ted, with the panicking and so on. Is work shutting down like here.

Atb j 

Just now, jetro said:

September, that's a long way off yet. 

What it like where you are Ted, with the panicking and so on. Is work shutting down like here.

Atb j 

toilet paper panic yesterday,6 reported cases so far

no work has closed just yet

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

What a plague of ? Ted? 

what i meant by crickets is silence ...

but sask gov today announced everything is fine lol

• Like 1

@WILF 

You were spot on mate.spot on I say.

Today on sky news they showed a young wog posting leaflets through people's doors about corona virus.

You know what they are going to set up film and show on the news.

As soon as I saw it I thought.

Wilf predicted that ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

@WILF 

You were spot on mate.spot on I say.

Today on sky news they showed a young wog posting leaflets through people's doors about corona virus.

You know what they are going to set up film and show on the news.

As soon as I saw it I thought.

Wilf predicted that ?

Course they did mate, won’t miss an opportunity over there to show how we can’t do without the black man to keep us on our feet ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Spend your time wisely......kiss every f***ing paki that you meet ! Lol 

• Haha 4