Coronavirus

41 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My mrs has an an ongoing illness, she started a new course of immuno-suppresant medication 4 weeks ago.

Basically if she got this it could be fatal, her main consultant has been on the phone to her and said she cannot go to the hospital to continue the course, she has her own hair and beauty salon but can not risk being there...now talking to the school with the risk of the kids bringing it home....

Self isolation will be a reality for us due to the severity of the implications should any of us contract it...

For me and the kids I'm not worried, I obviously am for her though..

They have not made a loud noise about it but you can keep the kids home and heads will authorise the absence over there mate, so just take them out and don’t worry about it.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sums it up really...the closest family units are getting pulverised Italys deaths into the thousands.... while Nigeria,Ghana,Ethiopia etc are barely into double figures :whistling:

most of the fkrs are hear thats why  

59 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sums it up really...the closest family units are getting pulverised Italys deaths into the thousands.... while Nigeria,Ghana,Ethiopia etc are barely into double figures :whistling:

I think it’s more to do with the fact it hasn’t spread as quick there, plus younger populations. Some speculate it’s because of the warmer climate & early screenings put in place due to lessons learnt from Ebola.

Although this could all change very quickly like it has elsewhere....

Edited by Accip74

One unexpected benefit could be that there are a lot more European babies born, we have not been replenishing as fast as we are dying so this may give us a much needed boost.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

They have not made a loud noise about it but you can keep the kids home and heads will authorise the absence over there mate, so just take them out and don’t worry about it.

Mrs is just off the phone to school, weve been told the kids have to come out as her risk is quite high....the kids will be chuffed....time to get em grafting around the place...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mrs is just off the phone to school, weve been told the kids have to come out as her risk is quite high....the kids will be chuffed....time to get em grafting around the place...

Sensible mate.

• Like 1

Why do you think it's taking the UK so long to close schools and other meeting places of the general public.

Surly they see what's happening in other countries, and some fourm of isolation is called for. 

Atb  j

• Like 1
Just now, jetro said:

Why do you think it's taking the UK so long to close schools and other meeting places of the general public.

Surly they see what's happening in other countries, and some fourm of isolation is called for. 

Atb  j

Because they can’t stop mate, really is as simple as that imho.......it’s howling like.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

There's no way pakis will self isolate especially if there's money to be made and let's see if they shut any  mosques 

Pakis will mate if itll effect family one of my good mates is a paki he’s a proper lad not the easy offended type either he’s good banter but there very family orientated he’s put himself in isolation because he had contacted with a confirmed case he didn’t have to he works with a load of us white boys he could of easily kept his mouth shut and helped spread it he told me he won’t be going to mosque ? he’s let them know the situation he said health before wealth my g ??