Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

A family I know from school days have it, they are just outside of Topsham, Exeter...mother father and one of the daughters... a good friend of ours is friends with the daughter, she has spoken to her this weekend and she said she feels terrible...not in hospital though...the mother is supposed to be quite bad, I'd guess she would be 60 odd...

Friend in the hospital here said there are 5 cases currently in the hospital....

I'd expect that to go up a bit now, as Exeter and Plymouth will have to take a lot of the cases I would imagine...

I think lockdown is coming this week. Why would they give business grants which are none returnable and also offer to pay 80% of wages if they aren't guna tell everyone to cease trading.

I know of a copper who has had his leave cancelled and been asked to available 24/7. Why would that be required if there weren't extra duties I.e. patrolling areas to ensure the lock down is being adhered to. Obviously not guna be everywhere but city centres will be patrolled. London, Brum, Manchester, Leeds, sheff etc.

It's coming before the week is out as soon as they get the financial side set up.

• Like 1
Just now, ryaldinhio said:

I think lockdown is coming this week. Why would they give business grants which are none returnable and also offer to pay 80% of wages if they aren't guna tell everyone to cease trading.

I know of a copper who has had his leave cancelled and been asked to available 24/7. Why would that be required if there weren't extra duties I.e. patrolling areas to ensure the lock down is being adhered to. Obviously not guna be everywhere but city centres will be patrolled. London, Brum, Manchester, Leeds, sheff etc.

It's coming before the week is out as soon as they get the financial side set up.

Agreed. 

18 minutes ago, Arry said:

On a lighter note got sent this.

Cheers Arry

Heard a Dr. on TV say to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to  find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel [BANNED TEXT] now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

Finishing the bottle if rum I opened last night, as we speak lol. Can see drastic measures needing to be taken in about an hour ?

The yanks have just had one hell of a daily case increase. Over 8000 new cases today, added to the 24000 already. That's a hell of a spike. I wonder if thats representative of the actual state of the epidemic or the authorities stepping up testing...

Edited by Born Hunter
17 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Gert onnn, I'm working on the accent kids are already sounding like tical bumkins ?. But yes a lot of grockels heading this way...

That's the way mate...

I know you like a good  gert onnn.... lol

• Haha 1

As a mate has it and his sis a gp apparently this is how it goes..

If you get a dose it might well be mild and your body will start to fight it but if juring the fight you get another dose then your body has to fight harder and you get worse conditions. Which is why these young heathy doctors in Italy are sadly dieing due to repeat exposure to it.

So once it gets in your house it will keep bouncing round the family getting progressively worse.

So first signs of it you need to isolate from the rest of family which is easier said than done I wish I had my caravan on the drive and not in a field in Devon lol

Flat smooth surfaces can harbour the b*****d for 48hrs.

So bottom line is to do exactly as the government is saying.

Once out The woods with it your body will be better equipped to deal with it, should you get another dose.

Not saying that's right but has been the most sensible conversation I have had on the subject yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, sid g said:

dont some of these nobs help with the economy down that way --- :whistling:

You been to Salcombe mate??

Youd f***ing hate it!! Lol

• Haha 1
Just now, sid g said:

all the same to us lot up here  devon cornwall ....?

You bored by any chance...lol..

Want to save some bait for the comp mate...lol

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

My little lad, 3yr old, is suffering with chicken pox at the minute and because of the wankers panic buying we can't even get him any Calpol to ease the pain. Selfish f***ing pricks.

Get him in a bath of Epsom salts .. I was lucky with our 3 none of them really needed Calpol but go into the chemist and ask for it on minor ailments and if they've got none ask them to keep a bottle back as minor ailments is basically them writing a prescription for him 

• Thanks 1