Coronavirus

1 minute ago, jetro said:

It's so bad here now today that the local policition are asking the holiday makers to stay at home and not to be infecting the rual west of Ireland, the cops are put blocking a beach cat park because it's packed and they don't want anymore people coming onto the beaches. 

I'm stunned at these people, do they think this country is differant from others, and we won't get it as bad. Even the top doctors on the news today said prepare for the worst, and it hasn't even started yet.

Sorry for the rant.

Atb j 

Unless it’s them they still won’t change 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Arry said:

Said before all the people have come down here that have second homes. Ram packed in the coastal villages and towns. They recon ( now this is hear say) one bloke came down knowing he had the Virus to isolate down here and now two other people have caught it locally.  Locals want to lynch the b*****d in Salcomb by all accounts.

Cheers Arry

Same happened here,when the virus started all the people from Madrid who have holiday homes here decided it would be a good idea to go to holiday homes!!?and brought the f!#*ing thing with them.idiots

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Odin said:

Same happened here,when the virus started all the people from Madrid who have holiday homes here decided it would be a good idea to go to holiday homes!!?and brought the f!#*ing thing with them.idiots

You in northern Spain mate?

I live at the foot of the Yorkshire Dales . it s busier than a bank holiday , dickheads every where , whats wrong with people do they not understand . The Knob head who owns the local caravan site ( he s on the local council ) hasn t shut it !!! , They few shops we have the ve emptied  . This virus has come from China so the length of Britain ain t a problem to it .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

This is a very heavy warning I think to change our ways , if we went back hundred year and only took what we needed all this wouldn’t happen , my mates are worried about WiFi going down because of everyone using it if that’s all they worry about we have a big problem I myself take what I need , I very rarely go to supermarket so this hasn’t effected me much I do make most my own bread but I can’t evem buy and flour people don’t know what gender they are so they won’t change there ways I’m in my 20s so not really been around that long but things needs to go back to simpler times not money orientated and how people look but it won’t more and more land will be taken for houses till there is nothing left and they will really think f**k why didnt we listen I honestly believe they should put a limited on how many kids you can have to stop all these dossers having 6 kids , if you want more than 2 you have prove you can pay for them and for the cutting emissions I’m all for it 

I don't know about telling people how many children they can have any more than I support giving up any or our individual rights. Yes things are a little different over here. But the concept of individual rights/liberties we enjoy came from the Magna Carte.

Here is a sobering article: We may not be going back to... Normal

ATB

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I don't know about telling people how many children they can have any more than I support giving up any or our individual rights. Yes things are a little different over here. But the concept of individual rights/liberties we enjoy came from the Magna Carte.

Here is a sobering article: We may not be going back to... Normal

ATB

With rights, come responsibilities, something many folk seem to forget. 

• Like 1

I have a very good friend in Northern Italy, we first met when he was a foreign exchange student and stayed with us at 14 years old...that was over 26 years ago now and we are treated like family when we visit...as he is here...

This is a message me and my brother received from him tonight...

Hi guys! How are you? We are fine... We can’t move from home a part to go to buy food.. all the hospitals are overcrowded and weaker people with disease are dieing... I hope in England won’t be that bad but don’t take it easily.. take care !!!

He is an extremely level headed man, if you see him on skis or a mountain bike he is fearless...I know he is scared of this shit....f***ing mental, this is going to get tough for us all over the next few months..

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, BaldMan said:

I live at the foot of the Yorkshire Dales . it s busier than a bank holiday , dickheads every where , whats wrong with people do they not understand . The Knob head who owns the local caravan site ( he s on the local council ) hasn t shut it !!! , They few shops we have the ve emptied  . This virus has come from China so the length of Britain ain t a problem to it .

Terrible ain’t it mate, I have a holiday cottage in the dales rented out every weekend over the next few months.  Emailed all those booked in today telling them I’m shutting it until June at the earliest.......the less Folkes travelling around the better...

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Arry said:

Said before all the people have come down here that have second homes. Ram packed in the coastal villages and towns. They recon ( now this is hear say) one bloke came down knowing he had the Virus to isolate down here and now two other people have caught it locally.  Locals want to lynch the b*****d in Salcomb by all accounts.

Cheers Arry

Mind you Arry, a little bit of a cull in Salcombe wouldnt be too bad!! Lol

Joking before I get ripped!! Lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mind you Arry, a little bit of a cull in Salcombe wouldnt be too bad!! Lol

Joking before I get ripped!! Lol

I do know what mean mate its hard work down there, right knob hill. Money won't save the stuck up b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

On a lighter note got sent this.

Cheers Arry

Heard a Dr. on TV say to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to  find things i'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel [BANNED TEXT] now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

I do know what mean mate its hard work down there, right knob hill. Money won't save the stuck up b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

You're right there mate...barely hear a devonshire accent there from March to October!! Lol

It's a beautiful part of the world and that's why it attracts so many nobs... 

Take care mate

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1