Coronavirus

People aren't taking this seriously enough.my wife and I live in Spain and we've been in lock down for 10 days now, 1 person from each family can go food shopping,1 person from each family walks the dog which can only be walked 50 metres from the house,600 Euro fine ( minimum) for those that break these laws.50 people at a time in supermarkets where you hands are sanitised before wearing gloves,markers on floors where you stand at the tills to keep the 2 metre space.we walk a lot but can't go anywhere unless it has a purpose( shopping etc)so to see how lightly Britain is taking this has really surprised us.the government in Spain reckons that this virus won't peak here for another 7-14 days and Britain will follow suit so be prepared,Britain should be on lock down now??Boris needs to pull his finger out,believe me when I say that all this talk of countryside walks,going fishing,hunting etc,meeting your mates will come to a halt!just saying like !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

This is a very heavy warning I think to change our ways , if we went back hundred year and only took what we needed all this wouldn’t happen , my mates are worried about WiFi going down because of everyone using it if that’s all they worry about we have a big problem I myself take what I need , I very rarely go to supermarket so this hasn’t effected me much I do make most my own bread but I can’t evem buy and flour people don’t know what gender they are so they won’t change there ways I’m in my 20s so not really been around that long but things needs to go back to simpler times not money orientated and how people look but it won’t more and more land will be taken for houses till there is nothing left and they will really think f**k why didnt we listen I honestly believe they should put a limited on how many kids you can have to stop all these dossers having 6 kids , if you want more than 2 you have prove you can pay for them and for the cutting emissions I’m all for it 

?

Atb j 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All I’ve done all day is dodge horse riders and them gay gimpy cyclists in that stupid lyrca gear, selfish as it sounds, sooner we get locked down the better, I got a fcuking job to do an it ain’t dealing with idiots that’s think it’s anlovely day for a wander or bike ride in dales ??? busier today than it has been since last summer ffs. I come home early I’ll do rest a jobs tonight when it quietens down a bit 

It’s fcuking scandalous. Selfish bunch of fcukwits. 

• Like 1

Some people out there must be from a different planet, do they not read listen and take note of anything.

Amazes me we going to lose some gooduns because of these moron's.

Bet they all got cupboards full of bog roll and freezers full as well.

Twats the lot of em

• Like 1

just had a ride down to one of my permissions, brought back some happy times, the fresh air was lovely, sun belting down on my pate, anyways lovely country lanes, birds singing, turned a bend, a dirty big double bed strewn across the lane, I didn't know wether to jump in or not,

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

So certain members of society are going to get a letter shortly, so I reckon I fall into that category ,im hoping they enclose a goodbye tablet, or at least give me the offer, im of no use to society now, no worries ive been in that frame of mind sin my lady passed last September, If I should survive, I can see no future im fast approaching octo genarism , fek it 80 im not even sad writing this, reason being its a fact

attension seeker        fkn get on with it you pussy  

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just had a ride down to one of my permissions, brought back some happy times, the fresh air was lovely, sun belting down on my pate, anyways lovely country lanes, birds singing, turned a bend, a dirty big double bed strewn across the lane, I didn't know wether to jump in or not,

Didn't you have the urge to give it a cheeky little sniff half way down the mattress.

58 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All I’ve done all day is dodge horse riders and them gay gimpy cyclists in that stupid lyrca gear, selfish as it sounds, sooner we get locked down the better, I got a fcuking job to do an it ain’t dealing with idiots that’s think it’s anlovely day for a wander or bike ride in dales ??? busier today than it has been since last summer ffs. I come home early I’ll do rest a jobs tonight when it quietens down a bit 

Same here, beaches are packed, roads busy like it was summer, and holiday homes reopened, and they wonder why this virus is spreading, can't believe how stupid some people are.

Atb j 

9 minutes ago, jetro said:

Same here, beaches are packed, roads busy like it was summer, and holiday homes reopened, and they wonder why this virus is spreading, can't believe how stupid some people are.

Atb j 

People are that brainwashed they think materialistic things and having a nice time are worth more than sitting at home for 12 week and letting it blow over instead they don’t give a shite , either that or they are brain dead the amount of people walking past our stables this morning was unreal never ever had to chain my dogs up until today there was that many people , my mate bought a new jumper other day 300 quids worth and some shoes for his lass which were near enough 400 quid and asked why I don’t but expensive clothes I just laughed , when I bought a new chainsaw other week I was dancing round like a little kid I can use it everyday and it helps keeping my family warm , what I’m trying to say people are more bothered about is taking a photo with 2 grand worth of clothes on than anyone’s health the old times need to come back 

• Like 4

Said before all the people have come down here that have second homes. Ram packed in the coastal villages and towns. They recon ( now this is hear say) one bloke came down knowing he had the Virus to isolate down here and now two other people have caught it locally.  Locals want to lynch the b*****d in Salcomb by all accounts.

Cheers Arry

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

Said before all the people have come down here that have second homes. Ram packed in the coastal villages and towns. They recon ( now this is hear say) one bloke came down knowing he had the Virus to isolate down here and now two other people have caught it locally.  Locals want to lynch the b*****d in Salcomb by all accounts.

Cheers Arry

They should he might have gave a few the death sentence if it’s true 

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Bit of a sickener to say the least mate, I’m far from the type to sit at home an don’t expect anybody else to do so, my own family are abiding by the rules an so are the farmer an his family an the few neighbours he does have yet its busier than usual, left me with a good few extra jobs to do tonight, luckily I don’t mind working nights an good job I’m no bitter or I’d a been out spilling an spraying slurry everywhere ?

It's so bad here now today that the local policition are asking the holiday makers to stay at home and not to be infecting the rual west of Ireland, the cops are put blocking a beach cat park because it's packed and they don't want anymore people coming onto the beaches. 

I'm stunned at these people, do they think this country is differant from others, and we won't get it as bad. Even the top doctors on the news today said prepare for the worst, and it hasn't even started yet.

Sorry for the rant.

Atb j