Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

So certain members of society are going to get a letter shortly, so I reckon I fall into that category ,im hoping they enclose a goodbye tablet, or at least give me the offer, im of no use to society now, no worries ive been in that frame of mind sin my lady passed last September, If I should survive, I can see no future im fast approaching octo genarism , fek it 80 im not even sad writing this, reason being its a fact

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

How worried are members really about catching this virus.

Personally I'm not worried about myself, I'm fairly fit and strong, and that could mean bugger all I know.

I'm more concerned for my wife and family. Especially my granddaughter and wife, who has an auto immune issiue. 

The way government is talking here, we haven't even seen the start of it yet.

Atb j 

im extreamly worried. i have a suppressed imune systym due to ongoing health issues.  i had 3 months medication deliverd on monday so im covered that way. just hope the general puplic wake up and start to take this seriously. as it really is.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Well to keep it in context , you're in much greater risk in local shops and supermarkets, petrol stations, play grounds etc. My kids been home for four days bouncing off walls, one is heading to allotment to dig and other is coming for a woodland walk local with me. 

Mrs and my 3 been self isolating for 8 days..... Not even allowed my old girl or anyone else visit the house.... Im f***ing loving it.... Can't stand people at the best of times ??

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, antg said:

im extreamly worried. i have a suppressed imune systym due to ongoing health issues.  i had 3 months medication deliverd on monday so im covered that way. just hope the general puplic wake up and start to take this seriously. as it really is.

I'm expecting the 12 week quarantine letter myself due to a kidney issue I normally get the call for the flu jab but I've never taken them up on it as yet ...not sure how I'm going to play it yet as I think that its reasonably low risk for me to go to work as its just me and another lad in the workshop in the middle of nowhere. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, antg said:

We got a month supply of meds on Wednesday,  can only get a month at a time here.

It's about time for  the general public to cop on. And if not they should pay a heavy price for their selfishness and stupidity 

Atb j 

36 minutes ago, fireman said:

I'm a ground worker as well as having terriers so i always have a spade in my boot and i'd have used it on those dirty feckers in the same way a copper would use his batton,if they had died then stick me in front of a jury and let them decide what punishment i should get.I recon i'd not get long and a few quid for the story when released would soften the time spent behind the door...

Best wishes to you bud and hope your family stays safe...:victory:...

If only it was that easy to rid society of this type of rubbish.

Any court should just give you a warning, not to  get caught the next time ??, but we know they would probably throw the book at you, and the keys away after the lock you up. Sad state of affairs really.

All the best to you and your family as well, stay safe, its all we can do

Atb j 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Somebody has a plan but I don’t think it’s Mother Nature. 

I firmly believe she does dogmandont, and this is only a taste of what she has planned for us.

She's going to wipe the slate clean in her favour. She's done it before  and will again.

Atb j 

54 minutes ago, king said:

Italy is going into a stronger form of lockdown now.

Yet the brits are going for days out up.snowdon and to Cornwall for a day out.

The public ain't taking this serious enough

Massive shock is coming for all them selfish folk.

Do you know if Pakistan has been hit yet

Any word on Norway, Sweden, and Finland, how are they coping i wonder 

Atb j 

Edited by jetro
S
43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

So certain members of society are going to get a letter shortly, so I reckon I fall into that category ,im hoping they enclose a goodbye tablet, or at least give me the offer, im of no use to society now, no worries ive been in that frame of mind sin my lady passed last September, If I should survive, I can see no future im fast approaching octo genarism , fek it 80 im not even sad writing this, reason being its a fact

Will be a shame Keith,  look forward to your little anacdotes :thumbs:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, jetro said:

Do you know if Pakistan has been hit yet

Any word on Norway, Sweden, and Finland, how are they coping i wonder 

Atb j 

Not sure on Pakistan mate.

It's in India though.

As for the others not sure.

The sprayer turned up to spray the field in front of the house.

I was watching him from the front window.

And viewed a small leveret dodging the spray.

He's there now about 20ft from the house.

Nice little sight.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, jetro said:

I firmly believe she does dogmandont, and this is only a taste of what she has planned for us.

She's going to wipe the slate clean in her favour. She's done it before  and will again.

Atb j 

This is a very heavy warning I think to change our ways , if we went back hundred year and only took what we needed all this wouldn’t happen , my mates are worried about WiFi going down because of everyone using it if that’s all they worry about we have a big problem I myself take what I need , I very rarely go to supermarket so this hasn’t effected me much I do make most my own bread but I can’t evem buy and flour people don’t know what gender they are so they won’t change there ways I’m in my 20s so not really been around that long but things needs to go back to simpler times not money orientated and how people look but it won’t more and more land will be taken for houses till there is nothing left and they will really think f**k why didnt we listen I honestly believe they should put a limited on how many kids you can have to stop all these dossers having 6 kids , if you want more than 2 you have prove you can pay for them and for the cutting emissions I’m all for it 

• Like 3

I live in the Dales  between two famous beauty spots which have been locked down today there are thousands of visitors and the Police can do nothing about it . It has been made worse by the Carparks being locked up  so the Cars are blocking all the roads .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1