Deker

Harry & Meghan

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I reckon we should just make em king and queen of America, it’s ours anyways 👍

glad you said the states fella as we already have our own queens here in canada

image.png.f63f1fd9216ba42756091590fe0b6139.png

• Haha 2

Too late boys, she's slipped the lead and gorn Orrf back to Canada leaving matey boy to sort it.  AND to take the flack back here.  Perhaps she'd heard that a room was being prepared at the tower and phil was looking for the tel number of that limo firm.  It kinda shows contempt to the royal family.  Still I don't suppose that Kate, lovely Kate gives a flying F.  Less competition for the queens jewellery collection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate.

The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologetically British.

It speaks of an older time when we had an identity as a nation rightly proud of all it had given and it’s place in the world.

A time before we had to start saying sorry for everything, a time before we had to be ashamed to not include enough Africans in Tesco adverts, a time when we revered our own culture and values instead of being told they are shit and that the King of the Zulus had a much better gig that we should all live instead.

It echoes to an era when a white British man could be proud to say out loud “I’m a white British man” and not get called a nasty name for doing so........a time when we gave these people no place in our society instead of allowing them to mug and kill at Will and to be rewarded for doing so with a new housing estate and a cultural centre.

It said “This is us”.........then that silly ginger c**t went and invited in all the very worst of the ludicrous new logic of madness that is f***ing everything up to that sacred British institution and polluted it.

Not content with just saying “Ok, we will just act with a bit of dignity do our job and crack on” she want to cheapen it into some shit American soap opera like that fuckwit lady Diana did.

They should both be thrown in the sea.......other than that, I’m not really arsed ! Lol 

I take it Charles didn’t pollute it by palling up with one of the most prolific nonces in recent history? Or his bother palling up with a convicted nonce?

The silence from the royalists was deafening on these occasions. Harry behaves like somebody relatively normal & you all lose your shit over it 😂

You couldn’t make this shit up! 😂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

At least Saville & Epstein we’re white eh? It makes me feel so proud I’m welling up! 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Deker said:

I'm at a loss.

I never did see any longevity in this marriage but Harry has a mind of his own and I thought he would keep her in check!

In truth I have not seen Harry since the wedding but this is not the actions of the guy I know (knew).

I don't get it, and I don't like it, sort her out or sort yourself out Harry!!!!!!

The power of the pussy 😀😀

1 woman taking on the royal family wonder how it will pan out. Let’s get a syndicate going with a winner takes all with the correct answer how she gets bumped off haha, I’ll say alien abduction by the lizard people haha

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

1 woman taking on the royal family wonder how it will pan out. Let’s get a syndicate going with a winner takes all with the correct answer how she gets bumped off haha, I’ll say alien abduction by the lizard people haha

My money is that she'll be pumped to death by bird, q is just making some adjustments to his bionic back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

My money is that she'll be pumped to death by bird, q is just making some adjustments to his bionic back

Feck me that made me 😂 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I take it Charles didn’t pollute it by palling up with one of the most prolific nonces in recent history? Or his bother palling up with a convicted nonce?

The silence from the royalists was deafening on these occasions. Harry behaves like somebody relatively normal & you all lose your shit over it 😂

You couldn’t make this shit up! 😂

That's it mate....

The bloke likes this bird, they've got a kid, they are slagged off by all and sundry because she ain't the correct fit, so he says f**k it I'm out and puts his marriage and kid before all the pretend social media royalists and tabloid wankers...

I expect loafs of people on here have had to put up with disapproval from family or friends on their choice of partner, but when you marry them and have kids with them surely they are put first?

I know my mrs and kids are, and if anyone was slagging them off they would be cut out at the very least... if he truly turns away from all money, title etc....I say fairplay, his principles are good..... 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's it mate....

The bloke likes this bird, they've got a kid, they are slagged off by all and sundry because she ain't the correct fit, so he says f**k it I'm out and puts his marriage and kid before all the pretend social media royalists and tabloid wankers...

I expect loafs of people on here have had to put up with disapproval from family or friends on their choice of partner, but when you marry them and have kids with them surely they are put first?

I know my mrs and kids are, and if anyone was slagging them off they would be cut out at the very least... if he truly turns away from all money, title etc....I say fairplay, his principles are good..... 

Turn away from the Money😂😂😂🤣😂😓

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's it mate....

Well you put these things better than me mate, I’m far too flippant.

Just to clarify I’m not suggesting for one moment anyone has sympathy for these past relationships that Charles & Andrew have had. But they showed absolutely terrible judgement & in my opinion cheapened & polluted the royal family far more than any mixed race bird. To call out Harry & his choice, but not these other episodes smacks of hypocrisy.

Anyway I’m done because I don’t care, do I ? 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think fair play to them if they actually want to make their own way in life, but... they should make a clean break, that means giving up the title, the entitlement to the establishment and all its gains, all financial ties included, no refurbished house to come back to as and when, no private flights, no protection, nothing funded by the taxpayer.

youe either a royal and in the club, or your not.

from what I have read they want the best of both worlds, apparently already laying down what they want, what they will and won’t do, that’s just wrong, I believe they should be entitled to nothing.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

glad you said the states fella as we already have our own queens here in canada

image.png.f63f1fd9216ba42756091590fe0b6139.png

Them moving to Canada now makes every bit of sense... another thing if yous think harry and the transgender are all sweetness and light yous all need your heads looked at... the man has been brought up and around  and ate dinners and stayed around the most prolific paedophiles.... louis mountbatten, his let on daddy Charlie, his uncle Andy and Jeffrey Epstein ffs...