• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

10 hours ago, baker boy said:

Was it the guy who wrote in edrd who had the beardy cross, marc h glenn (Adrian I think his name was)

No mate it wasn't Marc the lad was James bell and his dog was paddy half cross beardie border grey blue and white dog rough coated Hancock bred I believe ?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, two crows said:

does the bad back end that Alsatians have come through in the lurchers, or not.as the fawn dog looks suspect in that area.

Looks like the ground they're on, is on a bit of a slope

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, two crows said:

does the bad back end that Alsatians have come through in the lurchers, or not.as the fawn dog looks suspect in that area.

regards the HD  in  gsds , i asked the same questions as your self  2 different vets , as Buck   1/2 gsd 1/2 greyhound . both said if he gets HD = bad hips , it wont be as bad as pure gsd dog , as he a hybrid . i n fact if you look at Buck his back straight, powerful  thighs , he fit strong animal deff . his dam  a  gsd with EAST/ EUROPEAN  lines in her ped, them type gsd are bred just for work , so better hips, and general  fit dogs with strong temps . if i was after a gsd i get one from over there and import one in are seek out them lines over here. alot the gsd here are show shit  that you see at crufts , dogs to keep well away from. a proper Alsatian  deff can give any lurcher line  strong fit dogs with bit of grit .?        Buck couple years ago wth young bullx and Buck  dam  proper alastian  ,    his sire  Razmtazz  distance greyhound 

post-101844-0-03544000-1467229625.jpeg

gsd bitch  3 year old.jpg

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, bird said:

regards the HD  in  gsds , i asked the same questions as your self  2 different vets , as Buck   1/2 gsd 1/2 greyhound . both said if he gets HD = bad hips , it wont be as bad as pure gsd dog , as he a hybrid . i n fact if you look at Buck his back straight, powerful  thighs , he fit strong animal deff . his dam  a  gsd with EAST/ EUROPEAN  lines in her ped, them type gsd are bred just for work , so better hips, and general  fit dogs with strong temps . if i was after a gsd i get one from over there and import one in are seek out them lines over here. alot the gsd here are show shit  that you see at crufts , dogs to keep well away from. a proper Alsatian  deff can give any lurcher line  strong fit dogs with bit of grit .?        Buck couple years ago wth young bullx and Buck  dam  proper alastian  ,    his sire  Razmtazz  distance greyhound 

Yeah deffo gotta stick to the Czech lines my stuff goes back to Drago equidius all bred for purpose not for looks as any dog should be really 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Those Fawn-coloured dogs you are thinking of, belonged to S.Barton.....

This racy Southern black-un,...was a different type of beast....?

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

That was it couldn’t remember his name he was from Wales an moved to nz , think he was on here for a short time years ago. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

Many others in the litter?

2 hours ago, MH1 said:

Many others in the litter?

there were 6 pups , 3 dead,= bitches  injured working,  one  male dog a lad does bit lamping/ mooching, keeper had another male, bit of night/guard work, bit of lamping, then  there Buck   , 7 now still fit/keen, wish i was the same lol, old age catching me  up, comes to us all? , he out every day couple hours , and the odd out night knocking about ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1