• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Yeah  a know what ta saying but say keeping pure a greyhound on three quarter bred  ar very handy types I had em. Stopping fallows single just over twelve mths atb bill

12 month that's some run up and they say saluki s plod ?

• Haha 2

Ta be fare using massive greyhounds with alsation even smaller type Czech bitches get massive f1 using a smaller grey will be advantageous in reducing bulk size etc also when three quarter types are bred they beget more refined lighter less bulk but still very strong atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Small compact greyhound around twenty five inch fa buck get ya bitches around that size maybey inch more males around 27 be lighter same dog more refined and typier the base don't just disappear in the next gen. Atb bill

Long ears day night deer a plenty and Charlie what else does one need in a base bred jukel. Atb bill

23 minutes ago, billhardy said:

If any one thinking of trying an alsation gobtake a greyhound bitch ta buck  atb bill

Defo bill back to a good greyhound bitch that’s my thoughts or a really over bred line bred lurcher that’s got that much sighthound in there the original base blood that was the foundation of the original line is almost ironed out a big hit of base blood ie f1 works magic ??

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Any fecking ban ha ha ha  atb bill

Well 34 xs of any type can be right goodens but can also go tits up losing stamina and or bottle happens a fair bit personally I'd not use a greyhound for the second x a proven racy lurcher for I 

But then i dont know alot about much 

Edited by Black neck
Spelling
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Defo bill back to a good greyhound bitch that’s my thoughts or a really over bred line bred lurcher that’s got that much sighthound in there the original base blood that was the foundation of the original line is almost ironed out a big hit of base blood ie f1 works magic ??

It's my experience tells me lots believe the qualities from the base are lost a alsation has a strong influence da generation. Them that y mate bred were all very decent enough jukels when ya breeding base bred types on base bred type jukels one his getting just that  with the occasional special one. Narrh modern type keepers of a single type jukel need abit more and the three quarter type will fit the needs fa the edible hunter at the very least. Atb bill