RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Scotland couldn't survive without England. The EU really won't have another country joining that can't afford to pay in. 

I reckon they should be given a referendum with a clear choice. Leave the union and they are free to apply to the EU. With a hard border with England.

Or stay, but they must all swear an allegiance to the queen, behead sturgeon and accept English rule. 

Simple 

Think your on the right lines there. If the UK resists giving another referendum to Scotland. . Imho the call for one in Scotland will gather momentum and they will cut their nose face and leave in the end. So give them a referendum now.

Like you I fear for Scotland and think they will be in trouble with their economy.

Cheers Arry 

1 hour ago, stumfelter said:

The Romans had the right idea, build a big wall and let the savages beyond sort their own shit. Independence for Scotland could just be history repeating itself....

I f***ing hope not , if hadrians gets rebuilt then I’d be ten miles north of the wall , basically a wildling 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only way a politician like Sturgeon can survive is off the back of divisive nonsense.....like her predecessor Wee Prick it don’t really wash when push comes to shove.

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

I've often wondered what they would think if England wanted refarendam to kick them out of Britain, just a thought.

I’m sure that in their last referendum, their whole economic strategy was based on oil selling at x amount , I don’t recall the exact figure , say 125 dollars a barrel . 

It was exposed that in the whole history of oil production that oil had retailed at that price for something like 12 days . 

And they based their countries future on that. 

And people still voted for them . 

Charlatans 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, WILF said:

I have just read Trumps letter to Pelosi, it’s a belter. !

This is a man who is finding out for the first time in his life that he can be held to account, and he don't like it.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

This is a man who is finding out for the first time in his life that he can be held to account, and he don't like it.

Held to account for what? Record employment. Since the day he was elected they have been trying to drag him down and screw the American people. Similar to the anti brexit lot, they knew delay and uncertainty was the major issue but they would rather have businesses effected than admit that democracy wasn't going their way. 

Nothing actually happened with trump, even if he did ask Ukraine to investigate a rival does it really matter? Really? The senate won't remove him but it don't matter, the political left must keep kicking and screaming and stopping him from getting on with his job. The same people were no doubt hoping North Korea would launch nukes so they could blame trump. Just let him lead and campaign for the next election. The same scum are outside Parliament screaming 'Boris isn't my prime minister'. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1