RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has just been murdered in the general election ?

Practically got his people’s vote and again we have voted brexit. Let’s hope the remoaners have finally got the message. We want out.  Cmon boris

Indeed, and goodbye swinson. What a wonderful morning.

Posted Images

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Sometimes it best ya kept out of it 

Haha....Oh I know I don’t care that much! But having lived in a tiny country like Belgium for the past 7 years where lots of it’s inhabitants would prefer it split into 2 separate countries because of language, Ireland seems even more bizarre! 

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

So are people born in Northern Ireland English or irish

A lot of people here don’t know if they’re punched or bored. ??.  I’d say if you’re born on the island of Ireland that would make you Irish, but no they want to be British and governed by the English and most are of Scottish heritage couldn’t fcuking make it up. ????

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A lot of people here don’t know if they’re punched or bored. ??.  I’d say if you’re born on the island of Ireland that would make you Irish, but no they want to be British and governed by the English and most are of Scottish heritage couldn’t fcuking make it up. ????

Do you have a British or Irish passport or both ??

Northern Ireland is a very complex situation. 

You can cross a road in your estate and be on the wrong side.

Unless you live there or have people around you giving honest accounts, It's difficult to say right from wrong. Most would say both are wrong but what choice do we have. 

I still maintain the British lost a chance to bring us all together, with the famine. They could've helped but they didn't and here we are.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Unless you live there or have people around you giving honest accounts, It's difficult to say right from wrong. Most would say both are wrong but what choice do we have. 

I still maintain the British lost a chance to bring us all together, with the famine. They could've helped but they didn't and here we are.

End of my road and I'm in enemy territory ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Irish chid. ?. Always felt safer travelling with it because if the shit ever hit the fan on say a plane I’d say the brits would start getting wacked before the Irish. Lol. 

?? 

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

?

How do you know who is ptotestant or catholic ?  I've never understoòd this and here I couldn't  give a flying as to whether someone is C of E, Baptist , Methodist, Catholic or a red Indian. I'm not even too bothered when the poor msguided  jovas come round making a pest of themselves when I'm trying to eat my lunch. I don't go out and verbally abuse them. I either put my hand up and carry on eating, leaving them outside until they get bored or I go out and when they start asking if I'd like a better future ect for  my family. At this point  I  do inform them that I am a registered blood donor ect. And that I give another w/oman up the road a bit of comfort they look at me like I've just shit myself and they find their way to the gate.  None of it is true but they dont know that. ????

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

How do you know who is ptotestant or catholic ?  I've never understoòd this and here I couldn't  give a flying as to whether someone is C of E, Baptist , Methodist, Catholic or a red Indian. I'm not even too bothered when the poor msguided  jovas come round making a pest of themselves when I'm trying to eat my lunch. I don't go out and verbally abuse them. I either put my hand up and carry on eating, leaving them outside until they get bored or I go out and when they start asking if I'd like a better future ect for  my family. At this point  I  do inform them that I am a registered blood donor ect. And that I give another w/oman up the road a bit of comfort they look at me like I've just shit myself and they find their way to the gate.  None of it is true but they dont know that. ????

Them Catholics have squinty eyes and don't pronounce there H's right ..

Names are a big give away to ... If they are called a normal name but spell it with about 20 vowels or no vowels at all there normally left footers ??

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

Them Catholics have squinty eyes and don't pronounce there H's right ..

Names are a big give away to ... If they are called a normal name but spell it with about 20 vowels or no vowels at all there normally left footers ??

I've been called a fenian because of my name, in Blackpool ffs ?

• Haha 1