Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CRAZYHORSE

RIP Jeremy Corbyn,

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

I've often wondered what they would think if England wanted refarendam to kick them out of Britain, just a thought.

I’m sure that in their last referendum, their whole economic strategy was based on oil selling at x amount , I don’t recall the exact figure , say 125 dollars a barrel . 

It was exposed that in the whole history of oil production that oil had retailed at that price for something like 12 days . 

And they based their countries future on that. 

And people still voted for them . 

Charlatans 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just read Trumps letter to Pelosi, it’s a belter. !

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WILF said:

I have just read Trumps letter to Pelosi, it’s a belter. !

This is a man who is finding out for the first time in his life that he can be held to account, and he don't like it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

This is a man who is finding out for the first time in his life that he can be held to account, and he don't like it.

Held to account for what? Record employment. Since the day he was elected they have been trying to drag him down and screw the American people. Similar to the anti brexit lot, they knew delay and uncertainty was the major issue but they would rather have businesses effected than admit that democracy wasn't going their way. 

Nothing actually happened with trump, even if he did ask Ukraine to investigate a rival does it really matter? Really? The senate won't remove him but it don't matter, the political left must keep kicking and screaming and stopping him from getting on with his job. The same people were no doubt hoping North Korea would launch nukes so they could blame trump. Just let him lead and campaign for the next election. The same scum are outside Parliament screaming 'Boris isn't my prime minister'. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Held to account for what? Record employment. Since the day he was elected they have been trying to drag him down and screw the American people. Similar to the anti brexit lot, they knew delay and uncertainty was the major issue but they would rather have businesses effected than admit that democracy wasn't going their way. 

Nothing actually happened with trump, even if he did ask Ukraine to investigate a rival does it really matter? Really? The senate won't remove him but it don't matter, the political left must keep kicking and screaming and stopping him from getting on with his job. The same people were no doubt hoping North Korea would launch nukes so they could blame trump. Just let him lead and campaign for the next election. The same scum are outside Parliament screaming 'Boris isn't my prime minister'. 

Can he still run for another term after being illegally impeached?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to get the country united again is behind a good leader declaring war on the lefty scum bag €unts that’s trying to block and wreck everything the right majority vote for

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Held to account for what? Record employment. Since the day he was elected they have been trying to drag him down and screw the American people. Similar to the anti brexit lot, they knew delay and uncertainty was the major issue but they would rather have businesses effected than admit that democracy wasn't going their way. 

Nothing actually happened with trump, even if he did ask Ukraine to investigate a rival does it really matter? Really? The senate won't remove him but it don't matter, the political left must keep kicking and screaming and stopping him from getting on with his job. The same people were no doubt hoping North Korea would launch nukes so they could blame trump. Just let him lead and campaign for the next election. The same scum are outside Parliament screaming 'Boris isn't my prime minister'. 

Employment is about the only one positive aspect:  https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/12/2/20970521/trump-administration-achievements

The rest isn't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

OK well he won't get re elected then will he. 

That depends on who he's up against. Last time around it was the least worst scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are trying very hard to bring socialist European style politics to the United States from what I can see of it......America will decide if it wants that.

Think of Obama, a man cast exactly in Blair’s image.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He hasn't actually been impeached, it has to go to court an stuff, it will be thrown out cause there's not one shred of evidence against him, I watched all the impeachment hearings, it was a complete joke, a big nothing burger trump nos this. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...