iworkwhippets

till we meet again

very sorry to hear that mate. You did everything you could to make her last months as easy as possible. Take some comfort from that .....

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

Very sorry to hear this mate, in same boat myself lost my auld mum today at 2 15, keep your chin up 🖒🖒

• Sad 11

26 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

Sorry to.read that mate, really sad...... not much any of us can say, but offer our condolences...from your posts we could all see you doted on her when she needed you, which is something to be very proud of..

• Like 2

she's in no more pain....deepest condolences to the family and your good self...stay strong, god bless you all.

• Like 1

I am so sorry fellah,...I can only imagine how you feel...it must be terrible.....

My kindest regards to you and yours, all the best, Phil...👍

Saying sorry An writing rip just don’t feel enough when ye know somebody is genuinely grieving, an in your case it was unmistakable the love you had for that woman, I’m sure you done her proud, An done yourself proud, I don’t know you personally but if you ever need anything, please just ask Cos if I can, I will

genuine thoughts from here for you mate. R.I.P Ruthy

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, brambles said:

Very sorry to hear this mate, in same boat myself lost my auld mum today at 2 15, keep your chin up 🖒🖒

Same as I said to the op brambles, deepest thoughts an condolences mate, I’m about to go see me ole ma who is also havin a hard time jist now. So can imagine what ye goin throo 

• Like 1