till we meet again

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my beloved best mate and sweetheart, Ruthy  1945  today 455 pm see you soon babe, hope I did you proud

I've spoken to Keith tonight and he is ok.

There are all different types of characters on this site, they can be howling to hilarious and everything in between. Some of them would hate each other and some would get on well. There are

Posted Images

for over 12 months now I have been contemplating my future I new what was coming, but I cannot see any future without ruthy , she was my future, im a loner you see, always have been, just out wi dogs which I don't have any more then coming home to her , my fault entirely being a loner, but you cannot help whats in your make up, but im extremely lonely now plus im 76 wheres my future eh, im not about to do out daft, ive funeral to organise, why should I suffer grief and loneliness when there is a way out, billy no mates that's me, im not a sympathy or attention seeker, just being realistic, this is my second wife ive lost plus family, ive had enough

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, you are in a bad place at the moment.......take a deep breath and just give yourself a month.

76 is no age and if your beloved wife saw something in you she would be heartbroken to think you didn’t see it in yourself.

Theres is always a sunrise and there is plenty out there for you still.

You have cared for your wife with tenderness and love for a long time and there are hundreds of people who really need someone who has that skill and experience........someone who has been there......find them, find an organisation that needs you.

Make her proud old chap.

brill that  above  wilf ,   she out of pain now Keith  , you gave her your lot mate, you couldnt  give no more. both my parents are dead, and even at my age now 67  i still think about them ,  stay strong mate, get another whippet ,  around xmas time, dont feel lonely  mate, young pup will bring you back on top .

• Like 1

keith i lost my wife to cancer.the end was terrible mate,i still have trouble thinking about her because of the horrror of it all..but she told me that when she was gone,that i had to start again and carry on.i remind my self of this everday..your wife would want you to do the same. if you ever want to speak on the phone mate,i am here.anytime.x

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1