Mass shooting but new zealand this time

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

No war was ever started in my name .

No it was the British government that was voted in by the British people. I’m afraid the birds are coming home to roost and you’ll have to reap what they sowed whether it was in your name are not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

World trade centre: 3000

Paris: 140

Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised

London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barcelona.

Hundreds of young girls raped or prostituted in the UK

Just saying !

Welcome back mate  ? I been studying the Yazidis of Iraq  lately think they lost many thousands thru barbaric medieval slaughter  think the term is genocide and many thousands of Yazidi women raped and sold as slaves it truly is sad what happens at times who started this burning beheading and shooting and posting on YouTube and social medua  ? Fkn terrible 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

World trade centre: 3000

Paris: 140

Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised

London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barcelona.

Hundreds of young girls raped or prostituted in the UK

Just saying !

Welcome back mate ..........

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It is a terrible shame when innocent kids get maimed and killed no matter what their race or creed.

But when Islamic terrorists target Western Culture and kill and maim innocent Children it was only going to be a matter of time before a Westerner hit back and innocents would get caught up in it.

At the end of the day it's the decision makers at the top who really have the blood of all innocents on their hands.

And still the government will have no clue or don’t care why it’s happened they’re so out of touch with joe public or think they’re mightier than thou

7 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Don’t kid yourself. Western countries have deployed 100’s of thousands of troops and/or the most sophisticated military hardware mankind has ever created, to destroy countries like Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc. Millions of innocent men, women and children slaughtered in the crossfire. Then we act all surprised and aggrieved that some hate ‘us’ in the West and want to harm us. It suits the politicians and war mongering profiteers to have this play out as a religious war.

To the hundreds of innocents killed in London, Manchester, Paris, Madrid, etc., you have to add the hundreds of thousands killed in conflicts in Iraq, Syria etc. (and now Christchurch) otherwise you’re not seeing the problem.., and will never find a solution. And until we do all these innocents are just fuel on an ever increasing fire.

But we can find a solution, fck all members of the sick cult of Islam back to Muslim countries. Any that do stay must swear to follow our ways....no halal, no face coverings, accept gay marriage in mosques like Christians had to in churches etc etc etc etc etc. 

Then we pull out all interference from all Muslim countries. 

• Like 2
On 15/03/2019 at 07:11, jigsaw said:

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the tramps that shoot others but you cant blame a whole race ...thats like hating every German for the Nazi party....i await the onslaught

Whats that like one of them " moderate Muslim " defences....i love that line !......thank God for peaceful moderation eh.

Most Germans were peaceful but it didnt stop the Germans killing 6 million people......the moderate majority were irrelevant.

Most Russians were peaceful but it didnt stop the Russians killing 20 million people....the moderate  majority were irrelevant.

Most Chinese were peaceful but it didnt stop the Chinese killing 70 million people.....the moderate majority were irrelevant.

When you have 2 cancerous cells in your body the fact that you have millions of other healthy cells becomes irrelevant unless you zero in on those 2 cancerous cells and do whatever it takes to eliminate them......otherwise they will eliminate you and all the healthy cells with them.

" We dont know them and we dont want to know them ".....John Tyndall around 1979

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I dont know if im remembering John Tyndall saying all that 40 years ago or Brigitte Gabrielle saying it 2 years ago ?

Cracking sort that Brigitte id quite like to spend a romantic evening having a bit of chat and frolics with her.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whats that like one of them " moderate Muslim " defences....i love that line !......thank God for peaceful moderation eh.

Most Germans were peaceful but it didnt stop the Germans killing 6 million people......the moderate majority were irrelevant.

Most Russians were peaceful but it didnt stop the Russians killing 20 million people....the moderate  majority were irrelevant.

Most Chinese were peaceful but it didnt stop the Chinese killing 70 million people.....the moderate majority were irrelevant.

When you have 2 cancerous cells in your body the fact that you have millions of other healthy cells becomes irrelevant unless you zero in on those 2 cancerous cells and do whatever it takes to eliminate them......otherwise they will eliminate you and all the healthy cells with them.

" We dont know them and we dont want to know them ".....John Tyndall around 1979

So what your proposing is we become them? We become judge ,jury and executinor and slay those that are muslims, what are you suggesting? We find ALL of that religion beliefe accountable for the actions of a small minority, and on that basis ,the IRA  killed lots of innocent folk ,are we the Irish citizens to be held accountable for the actions and belief of a few?

And no its not  one of them moderate defences,i just was brought up by parents that made me try think rationally,and not let me become a bitter  narrow minded biggot....im not saying you are now,and i know theres a problem with your country and its population,and im aware there will be one here too in time,thats down to the governments being afraid to try sort it or doesnt care a hoot

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

So what your proposing is we become them? We become judge ,jury and executinor and slay those that are muslims, what are you suggesting? We find ALL of that religion beliefe accountable for the actions of a small minority, and on that basis ,the IRA  killed lots of innocent folk ,are we the Irish citizens to be held accountable for the actions and belief of a few?

And no its not  one of them moderate defences,i just was brought up by parents that made me try think rationally,and not let me become a bitter  narrow minded biggot....im not saying you are now,and i know theres a problem with your country and its population,and im aware there will be one here too in time,thats down to the governments being afraid to try sort it or doesnt care a hoot

But jigsaw just because your rent an arse leader is bowing to German authority and letting your country get swamped by 3rd world scum doesn’t mean it’s right and doesn’t mean you have to accept it either

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But jigsaw just because your rent an arse leader is bowing to German authority and letting your country get swamped by 3rd world scum doesn’t mean it’s right and doesn’t mean you have to accept it either

im not great with debating so i wont get too much into it ,BUT  isnt that the problem at heart,and no your dead right not to accept it ,if anything the fury and the energy should be turned on the governments ,everyone stand together and force a change ,i reckon moderate blanket protests would have a very fast acting result ,but non violent or it just turns about on those protesting ...but fuk it what do i know ,lol..its not an ideal world ,and its getting worse .i just think becoming a racist (or to another a concerned citizen) or hating certain sections in society is the actual cancer mentioned allready ...ANYWAY IM OFF TO WALK THE MUTTS ....

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

im not great with debating so i wont get too much into it ,BUT  isnt that the problem at heart,and no your dead right not to accept it ,if anything the fury and the energy should be turned on the governments ,everyone stand together and force a change ,i reckon moderate blanket protests would have a very fast acting result ,but non violent or it just turns about on those protesting ...but fuk it what do i know ,lol..its not an ideal world ,and its getting worse .i just think becoming a racist (or to another a concerned citizen) or hating certain sections in society is the actual cancer mentioned allready ...ANYWAY IM OFF TO WALK THE MUTTS ....

See jigsaw I’m from Northern Ireland and we just hate everybody equally so that usually covers all the bases and nobody feels left out lol

• Haha 3