Mass shooting but new zealand this time

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

See jigsaw I’m from Northern Ireland and we just hate everybody equally so that usually covers all the bases and nobody feels left out lol

but ballymurphy rules the roost 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

How can someone get arrested for posting comments about the shooting 

what happened to freedom of speech 

we had Islamic hate preachers preaching death to the west etc and they had police guards to protect them I remember seeing it on the news, it was frowned upon but nothing was done

A white British bloke makes comments on the internet and gets arrested WTF 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-man-arrested-over-social-media-comment-about-nz-attack-11667669

Think the jokes are in bad taste. Probably not the best way to represent on a hunting forum either but it's down to mods I guess.

Is this referring to the tesco leg of islamb ?

I'm a bit baffled here lads .pictures in paper of dead victims with names and pictures of others "missing"? How the f**k can they be missing   he didn't shoot them then hide a few did he?  Surely if cops can verify the numbers dead injured etc then no f****r should be missing

• Like 2

Right, here’s one for people.......

In a fight for your own cultural survival, what do people consider the boundaries of behaviour ?

Are there things you wouldn’t do to fight back? 

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

I think that ship sailed a long time ago. In my view you have kids educate kids bring them up how you see fit and that's your legacy . They'll emulate your beliefs and tradition's.  

I would also try and set good examples of behaviour and morality. Whilst pointing out problems of our society regarding media ,authority, gang culture etc.

I agree with you mate but we are fighting a loosing battle as the schools dictate to our kids what the government orders. We have instilled the manners and respect but as for multiculturalism, Brexit and all the other pc shite, I have failed! :cray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From what I can see of it, historically the terrorist always wins......because he just don’t give a bollocks.

Radical Islam and the followers of Islam have been granted concession after to concession while the people they are killing have been ligislated against to stop them saying offensive names and their tax burden increased.

Same as with Irish republicans, they give the biggest power in the world a kicking and forced them out of their country......later on the leader of the west Belfast brigade is a respected world political figure on a £100k of British taxpayers money while some random squaddie aged 60 is on trial for murder.

Mandela was like Jesus himself at the end.

Even with ourselves, it took bomber Harris roasting whole cities alive to make inroads into Germany and break their industry.

It why lads were called thugs and all sorts of names back in the day because they did ugly stuff that other folks didn’t approve of.........the same folks who’s kids are getting raped and murdered now days.

If you think these “communities” of Muslims, Somalians, Africans etc are playing by your rules then you better think again imho.

No one ever took home the FA cup for being the politest team on the pitch ! 

• Like 6
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Your right Wilf' in 73 we give the dirtiest of thug teams a kicking ?

Im hearing you but as Iv said it's a difference in ideals that's causing problems not a difference of colour.

Checked 'vetted and sensible immigration ain't a problem .

Unchecked ' unvetted mass migration certainly causes problems as we are seeing all over Europe.

Its total madness on our leaders behalfs .

Fair one big lad.

I suppose what I’m saying is, it will never be fixed because we don’t have the collective will or backbone to fix it. 

• Like 1