Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

Don't really drop in here much now due  to thinking the site had gone down hill a a bit, by fcuk I was right ffs name calling, blah blah blah and whatever other shitty saying you's can think of give yourselfs a shake lads ffs as said on another post there's a right few fannies on here

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, brambles said:

Don't really drop in here much now due  to thinking the site had gone down hill a a bit, by fcuk I was right ffs name calling, blah blah blah and whatever other shitty saying you's can think of give yourselfs a shake lads ffs as said on another post there's a right few fannies on here

Think it was my reference to the amount of faggots, fannies and lovies on here lol ?

Page 56 of the brexit thread, general talk section lol

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Noones Begged nothing and I’m not into giving addresses out you should know that, just thought I’d help out see if you’s are really up for a fight or wether your chatting shit, offers there if ur up for it ? I’d love to watch a thl straightner ?  seen as I know both of you personally I could be the ref ? plus I get to go out running loads rabbits with Don later ?? Do anything for a few runs me, you can put the fuel in Mog if your still offering ? Atb At 

So katchum a lier saying you said you’d bring him my address where my family and kids are?? You don’t give address but you’ll take people??‍♂️? to witch he said NO taken you 5 days of him begging you to reply in the mean while I’ve give an alternative to pay his fuel or yours if you go get him and that’s where it stands......?? Simple as that !!

3 minutes ago, Crackers said:

So katchum a lier saying you said you’d bring him my address where my family and kids are?? You don’t give address but you’ll take people??‍♂️? to witch he said NO taken you 5 days of him begging you to reply in the mean while I’ve give an alternative to pay his fuel or yours if you go get him and that’s where it stands......?? Simple as that !!

Fcuk sake lad gather your ass up off the floor and put it back in your trunks. 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What you two weighing in at so its not a mis match if your anything like daniel cain at light flyweight "4.5stone" then could be a good old scrap 

kev you chopsy pencil dick.....leave me out of this please or I will have to open a can of 'Woop Arse' on you?59575266_Screenshot_20190130-184006_SamsungInternet.jpg.89ee7d40e45edd85a6b2b17bcd8f11b3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No lies here an no balls there ?

offer to come slap folk annthem change the goal posts when called out ??

crackers by name curckers by nature.  I’m done with you but I will giggle like a wee lassie if I ever see ye threaten to slap anybody again ??

?

Made your offer it didn’t happen and you said NO coming down lol I’ve made you offer pay your expenses so take it ??