Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Come on crackers you’ve jist skated a 12 year ole lads pup for being clean shaven, now let’s see your own dogs an let us pass comment?

or or are you jist full a poo ??

No asked if it’s out every night and day like you say “I’m off ratting” ?? chat shit

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Didn’t run so, your a troll mate nowt else, you contribute nowt to this site, aint out any threads up, gave advice or nowt, you keep big bag fat bullx that can only catch one thing ????  an wont even put a pic up but wanna slate a kids mutt, you offer to slap folk but won’t imo in motor, we have a name for your type where I come from an it’s a waster, you have honestly bored me noo, you offer nowt, no banter nowt, jist lies an shite, I’ll see you when your lift gets here an I’ll leave it to you to sort, Iv told you about it, now show your balls an turn up? I won’t say nowt else on matter so bye ? 

You can me pick me up give you fuel money chat shit

Edited by Crackers
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Didn’t run so, your a troll mate nowt else, you contribute nowt to this site, aint out any threads up, gave advice or nowt, you keep big bag fat bullx that can only catch one thing ????  an wont even put a pic up but wanna slate a kids mutt, you offer to slap folk but won’t imo in motor, we have a name for your type where I come from an it’s a waster, you have honestly bored me noo, you offer nowt, no banter nowt, jist lies an shite, I’ll see you when your lift gets here an I’ll leave it to you to sort, Iv told you about it, now show your balls an turn up? I won’t say nowt else on matter so bye ? 

You’ve not a f**k clue what dogs I got and that’s eating you up ??