Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

my 8yr old and his mates use 2'' white sink waste pipe,jab it in the ground and flick.....f***ing all up the side of my house??

?? I use to love them we called them bazonks use to pull them of the back of the old flats an have mud slinging fights ?

• Like 1

I got my house raided at 4am and got nicked cuffed up infront all the neighbours for getting caught shooting rabbits out the sun roof of the old mondeo with a air rifle. They confiscated it or was gonna charge me with tresspassing with a fire arm still pops up now if i get a tug .. wankers missed the half o of cheese in the draw though fukn stunk n all.. 17 f****n hours they kept me.. no further action and lost me gun never had another since 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Best thing I ever made was Marble shots ... get your mums toilet paper stand ( tube bout 1 “ thick ) cut it down to bout8 inch then get ya mums dolly washing rubber gloves and cut the two index fingers off put them inside each other and sli over the tube bout half way up the finger tape it on prop a marble in pull back and let go......no more kitchen wind and a month grounding and another ass whooping ??

proper bruising bit of kit lol.toilet paper stand we used to wipe our arses with news paper lol

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my 8yr old and his mates use 2'' white sink waste pipe,jab it in the ground and flick.....f***ing all up the side of my house??

get the dutch arrows made for them dc they be the top gang then 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I got my house raided at 4am and got nicked cuffed up infront all the neighbours for getting caught shooting rabbits out the sun roof of the old mondeo with a air rifle. They confiscated it or was gonna charge me with tresspassing with a fire arm still pops up now if i get a tug .. wankers missed the half o of cheese in the draw though fukn stunk n all.. 17 f****n hours they kept me.. no further action and lost me gun never had another since 

I wished they were all like that and miss it all the time ?

• Haha 1
Just now, AlwaysRunning said:

Bazonks ,used to spend hours roaming round with them everyone new what was going down if you had one of though's bad boys ?

? use to hate it when u tried slam it it the ground an it bounced back of the soil an hit in the face 

9 minutes ago, mud said:

? use to hate it when u tried slam it it the ground an it bounced back of the soil an hit in the face 

Yer remember it to well or mud bombs flying everywhere round you ,you go to send one back and nothing comes out ??? thoughs were the days.kids these days dont know what there missing.

• Like 1