Well well well look what’s for sale

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Why ye making a big deal of it, bottom line is you said you was coming to slap an you said okay sort the lift, I did an ye panicked ??

That was 5 days ago got sick waiting I’ve offered your fuel money ball in your court even wrote your name on it to keep one side lol beep beep ?

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mud said:

It’s a mates bow Macken,were goin shoot down to crackers land an have a go on the big lads with it soon,my mate took good few with it now 

mud im a shit hot shot with my peg gun.i reckon i could hit the beast in the eye from 50yds maybe it will unsettle him and he will run into a fence.

Image result for peg gun

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, king said:

mud im a shit hot shot with my peg gun.i reckon i could hit the beast in the eye from 50yds maybe it will unsettle him and he will run into a fence.

Image result for peg gun

To much power going through that one mate seen that broken peg on the side there that's no good 

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

To much power going through that one mate seen that broken peg on the side there that's no good 

thats not a problem i will take the bow saw to it and make a sawn off peg gun 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, king said:

Image result for peg gun

? use to love making peg guns when I was a kid my little brothers legs were black an blue of them ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

that's what he used for that ballistic round ty?

He's no clue need rubber pegs for them to absorb the shock, at least a plastic one them wood ones will rot out and take your bloody fingers off the power of them 

3 minutes ago, mud said:

? use to love making peg guns when I was a kid my little brothers legs were black an blue of them ?

we used to tack the peg on with a nail for triggers ?made one that was 6 ft long once ?the boys with their gatguns couldn't touch me??

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, king said:

Image result for peg gun

That brings back some memories . But we made ares a little bit more accurate by using a little tack at the front to wrap the band round lol 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

we used to tack the peg on with a nail for triggers ?made one that was 6 ft long once ?the boys with their gatguns couldn't touch me??

? can still remember my first gat gun as a kid