Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was you threatening to come slap me silly balls, now your arse is squeaking, do yaself favour an stay quiet ? will be forgot about in a few days ??? shouldn’t threaten to go slap somebody unless ye gonna do it tho, makes ye look foolish, jus for future reference ?

You refused come!!! After AT offered bring you MY house? I’ve offered pay your expenses so come??? That’s it you said “cant be arsed sit in a car hours to slap a clown” poor excuse and you wrote that yourself you said Friday AT be in touch then said it 2 days later AT be in touch  like I’m supposed be frightened.... NOTHING then I offer pay your expenses after waiting 4 days now on 5th day your all on same level priceless....? when ever let me know AT will give you my address ????

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Blah blah blah was you that made threat ?? I’ll travel down country Cos a guy wants slap me??

yw know where I am, your lift been sorted. I’ll say no more , I know your a cur?

Your lift wasn’t sorted taken you 5 days beg him put post on lol so made you counter offer silly f**k so get in touch with AT he give you my address ??

36 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

As if I’d take him your adress, I think what he meant was I could sort it for you two to to get it on, as I know u both,not been reading it so that’s y 5 days or whatever your trying to make out,I only  jumped on it  this morning ? deffo a lift there to up by Dons and back if ur up for a straightener though ? I was genuinely wondering if your full of shit or if you’re really confident enough to go have a straightener with him  ?  plus he knows places lifting With rabbits ? come on let’s go I want to know if you can have a scrap ? At 

f**k me if your offering lifts about and his land is plenty come get me I'll take a few wacks as long as I can go lamping after ?? bit of a mission though 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

f**k me if your offering lifts about and his land is plenty come get me I'll take a few wacks as long as I can go lamping after ?? bit of a mission though 

We should all meet down at crackers,We got a night planned soon for red deer with the bow down his end,have a good laugh an bit of sport then all have a group hug ? 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Jus do what ye said you would at no point did I threaten to come slap you silly cnut, like I said ye know where I am an ye lift sorted?

Took you 5 working days sort a lift money there straight away lol come on down