7 minutes ago, Our team said:

No join together make a better world without hatred??  There's a lot of space out there to grow within and prosper.. 

Yup,f***ing loads of space in Africa,you tell them....Stay there.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Neanderthal interbreeding with modern humans

I actually remember her,her name was Dianne from whitley bay,than f**k she didn't get pregnant :ninja:

I voted to leave because my mother was raised in an orphanage as my grandad was away fighting the nazi,s to stop a German superstate forming, I believe in sovereignty and democracy, immigration will carry on regardless but with the former two things in place and working properly, we get to choose who comes here and pick the best to further our future as opposed to the current system that gives a rapist presidency over a brain surgeon because of the country that issued his passport, if we don’t breakaway now we will end up as a tiny state paying our tax,s to the Germans being governed by the Germans and being dictated to by the Germans as hoped for by Adolfo hitler, it brings great shame and sadness to me how quickly this country has turned its back on all those veterans the minute they passed away and are willingly handing over everything they fought and died to defend ?????any way soapbox moment over ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Our team said:

I'm very white  and I also have a strong belief that Europian man are the true nehandtols  Of life cos we lived in cold.. our monuments are stone henge   nothing to what the world with the sun created...    All we did was up turn stones and make a simple basic  round feature in the land. Simply because this land is cold and doesn't hold the heat  so we just sat in the caves. And worked when the weather was fine????? . 

“Rained off”.........the excuse of British masonary workers since the Stone Age ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

“Rained off”.........the excuse of British masonary workers since the Stone Age ! Lol 

nowt wrong with that excuse.. use it all the time!

especially when its sunny?

first post on this topic in ages, I like following it and reading different views but I'm lost for words..

OUT/LEAVE are two words that cant be confused :doh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I voted out due to immigration and everybody I know around me did the same and I am not ashamed to admit it as its the one deciding factor that's had an impact on my area and to a small degree my life as far as the job market goes its okay for those living in nice country hamlets wanting free movement it would  be a different tale if 6.000 Roma Slovaks rocked up living near them they would soon change their tune.

Good for you....from what i can make out people who are not willing to be intimidated by political correctness voted out because of immigration and the ones who didnt are liars still paralysed in fear of upsetting somebody ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

When I think of Old fashioned British culture still found in Urban areas it's the old mining towns etc that first come to mind. :thumbs:

Not that I share much of their politics mind. :laugh: Other than Euroscepticism!

Big coal colliery down the road from the village 500 men worked there.

What ever hobby you had there were men who had the same interests.

Terriers/lurchers/football/rugby/

Shooting/fishing etc.

Thriving shops and pubs. 

Massive open air swimming pool.

Loads of different clubs.

Karate/boxing.etc.

Now all that has gone.

Gone forever.pubs knocked down.

Swimming pool filled in.

Boxing club gone.karate club gone.

What a shame and that happened in every valley in South Wales.

30yr ago the miners welfare on a Friday and Saturday night would be rammed.

About 150/200 people in there enjoying themselves.usually an act on the stage.

Or a famous dart player doing an exhibition.

The pub in the middle of the village.

The top hotel.

It was the same. place would be packed shoulder to shoulder in the lounge and bar.

Guaranteed every Friday night and Saturday there would be plenty of fighting.inside and out.

Then shake hands and have a few more pints.

I've seen about 50 people in a group going from 1 corner to the other in the lounge a good few times.women aswell everyone having a few punches. 

Then it would stop and everyone would sit down and have a few more pints.

I grew up opposite the place 6 houses up.

Now the place has gone knocked down.

You walk in the miners welfare tonight there will be about 5 old men sipping bitter.

Newspaper shop gone.

Wool shop gone.

Shoe shop gone.

Clothes shop.

And numerous little grocer type shops gone.

Shame to see the heart of a community gone forever.never to return.

And that's exactly what will and has happened to places everywhere were immigrants have taken over.

The community dies.

But what is worse that even the people are replaced by immigrants.

It's a bastud shame.

I heard someone say once that they wake up 1hour earlier.

So they can hate Maggie for an extra hour.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I voted to leave because my mother was raised in an orphanage as my grandad was away fighting the nazi,s to stop a German superstate forming, I believe in sovereignty and democracy, immigration will carry on regardless but with the former two things in place and working properly, we get to choose who comes here and pick the best to further our future as opposed to the current system that gives a rapist presidency over a brain surgeon because of the country that issued his passport, if we don’t breakaway now we will end up as a tiny state paying our tax,s to the Germans being governed by the Germans and being dictated to by the Germans as hoped for by Adolfo hitler, it brings great shame and sadness to me how quickly this country has turned its back on all those veterans the minute they passed away and are willingly handing over everything they fought and died to defend ?????any way soapbox moment over ?

Keep that ol' soap box going mate :yes:

I voted out because I don't want the EU pissing our tax payers money away on states that they have bankrupted and, because I don't want the schengen area eventually forced on us - the lazy, feckless EU nations would love that - we already see it from the southern EU nations, they hand out immigration passes to anyone and then just sit back and let them walk north.

It's a real 'Not my problem Jack' culture.

Thank f**k for the English channel.

11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Keep that ol' soap box going mate :yes:

I voted out because I don't want the EU pissing our tax payers money away on states that they have bankrupted and, because I don't want the schengen area eventually forced on us - the lazy, feckless EU nations would love that - we already see it from the southern EU nations, they hand out immigration passes to anyone and then just sit back and let them walk north.

It's a real 'Not my problem Jack' culture.

Thank f**k for the English channel.

they want to fill the fcuker with these?

841488604_Screenshot2019-04-12at20_14_51.png.0c0f79cd781363dd308188f03f6d7c46.png

we kept a few back up north for times like these!!

• Like 3

I voted out because of immigration and because I didn't want to be ruled by a German superstate. They tried that twice in the last century, now people are voting to be ruled by those schweinhunds.

Have you seen the type of person who defends the EU? I read earlier that someone was anti-Farage, because one of Farage's aides, not Farage himself, said in 2014 that he was going for chinky, referring to a chinese meal. FFS. How can you argue with mentally deficient people like that? I'm sure 5 years ago the chow mein was very offended.

As far as I can see the best would be if you want to be in the EU that much, go and live in an EU country. 

24 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k them and their yellow vests :feck:

And yet the yellow vests seem to be the only European people out doing something real about getting kicked in the bollocks by the government?......wankers huh ? ;) 

• Like 5