2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You would t have enjoyed your Ska and RudeBoy without them Wilf lad lol

Oh and what about West Ham's top boy ☺️

They could have just put it on a record and staid at f***ing home !

This is what I was talking about......i

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Wouldn't of happened without the two cultures meeting and collaborating Wilf as you know.

We wouldn't have had Corner Shop and Brim Full of Asha without those Indians either ?

And there’s me thinking you just reserved your nonsense for football related talk ! 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's called different opinions Wilf ' your opinions on Brexit ' immigration and politics are going to be different to mine.

As yours will also be different from X Y and Z

Its just the way it is.

Like I say dig deep enough and we will all for the best part have some alien creed culture or colour running thru our veins ?

Right oh Marvin Gaye, if you say so! 

19 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Manchester but I live in the US.

I thought so....then would it be fair to say the fact you live in America possibly explains why you wont have heard much about people voting out down to immigration ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I thought so....then would it be fair to say the fact you live in America possibly explains why you wont have heard much about people voting out down to immigration ?

That would assume I've severed all ties with the UK. On the contrary...

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ofcourse it’s them paki fcukers that are winning the race to destroy us from the inside, but let’s be honest, if we are gonna f**k them off to help sort this mess out then why draw line there? May aswell do job properly if ye gonna do it at all?

are you honestly telling me you’d rather a Fijian or a African standing by your side than a fellow monkey hanger ? ?

He doesn’t know any “fellow monkey hangers”......they are all at football this time of year ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That would assume I've severed all ties with the UK. On the contrary...

I wasnt assuming anything mate im just saying when you live and breathe somewhere your going to hear more than when you get reports back from the other side of the world.....i reckon 80% of people i regularly speak to who voted out did so because of immigration.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

I wasnt assuming anything mate im just saying when you live and breathe somewhere your going to hear more than when you get reports back from the other side of the world.....i reckon 80% of people i regularly speak to who voted out did so because of immigration.

It was my main reason

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

It was my main reason

That's fair enough, gents, but my contact with friends, neighbours, and family, in Britain, both remotely and physically come back to the unelected bureaucracy, British tax money subsidizing schemes in other EU countries, and general size of government and lack of accountability and again immigration isn't something I've heard outside of THL. I accept that what I'm hearing is anecdotal but so are you the result is still the same and the process is being dragged out and Brexit  or not it won't fix the issue you voted out for. I support leave based on EU government.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I voted out due to immigration first an foremost, an so did all me family an a lot of friends, we ain’t deluded or daft enough to think brexit will cure that, but it’s dwffo a start an a step in right direction

I don't think anyone is suggesting that, mate, but there seems to be a clash of reasoning when we're all actually in an agreement on the result. Leave won but Remain is being allowed to call the shots.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I voted out due to freedom of movement within the EU most people I know did the same,i love this country but its face is changing,theres places I know if you see a white person in the street they are eastern European.True story,i was near heathrow last week,small stream,theres chub in there,i was wandering down the bank when I saw a "footpath" through the undergrowth,i followed it and came upon some sort of for want of a better word encampment,couple of polish guys living there,i mean living there full time,i wonder how many similar places are scattered across the capital?Why come here to live in a squat?

• Like 2