Just now, dogmandont said:

Most of Ireland still has a massive sense of community wilf and it makes all the difference when the people want to be heard. 

I agree mate, look at JonJon in that other post and you will hear it from loads of British lads “ I could try doing something but I’d be in my own and what can one man do” .......the shame of it is he is spot on and I understand that.

It’s not anti British to say we could do with taking a leaf out of people who won’t take shit laying downs book.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

In that Strokestown eviction they left 8 bailiffs there over night to mind the house, the locals went back that night, blocked both ends of the lane.

They killed the two Alsatian dogs the bailiffs has with them, burnt out their vans and put all the bailiffs in the hospital!!!

The old people who had been evicted were back in their house 3 days later !!

I f***ing love stuff like that, fair f***ing play to those folks.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They are protesting about a lot  more than tax reforms. A Hell of a lot more.

And why wouldn't they empty Sangatte into the UK? That is where they want to be and why should France hold the problem when the rest of Europe has let them travel through without restrictions? If the migrant route was reversed would you honestly do anything different?

The reason migrants want to get to the UK is because successive British governments have failed to appreciate the attraction the Welfare State has on an increasingly mobilised Third World. The doors should have been slammed shut in their faces thirty years ago. Then the current problem wouldn't have arisen.

Because they're on your soil so, they're your problem.

You may or may not be French, despite your location but, from what I've seen, a lot of Europeans have a very lazy attitude - they'll happily sit passive if they know a problem will walk on by - illustrated perfectly by the migrants landing in southern Europe from the Med' and being allowed to walk north ( the only ones that tried to oppose it was the Hungarians ).

Most British thank their lucky stars for the English channel when we see that mess.

........... It's time you lot realised that you have a problem and learn to deal with it yourselves - we won't always wipe your arse for you ;)

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You may or may not be French, despite your location but, from what I've seen, a lot of Europeans have a very lazy attitude - they'll happily sit passive if they know a problem will walk on by - illustrated perfectly by the migrants landing in southern Europe from the Med' and being allowed to walk north ( the only ones that tried to oppose it was the Hungarians ).

Most British thank their lucky stars for the English channel when we see that mess.

........... It's time you lot realised that you have a problem and learn to deal with it yourselves - we won't always wipe your arse for you ;)

It’s not the channel keeping them in France it’s the French. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, king said:

How do you know he ain't French 

I don't. Same as you don't know that he is, or whether he is a she, or whether there is more than one.  But I'm not the one making statements. You are.

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It’s not the channel keeping them in France it’s the French. 

And the British border officials that we have stationed there.

I agree it's not completely down to the English channel but, you can guarantee that if it was a land border, the French would dedicate minimal resources to stopping them jump the fence.

10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I think that you might need to change your newspaper. ?

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I don't. Same as you don't know that he is, or whether he is a she, or whether there is more than one.  But I'm not the one making statements. You are.

Well assuming the cnuts came from the French coast.

It makes sense that the rib and motor originally came from a French man

Or have the immigrants got a boat selling shop over there.

I'm not going to say they bought the rib from an Australian man am I.

The same if they sailed from Wales.

I would say some Welsh cnut sold them the rib.

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

And the British border officials that we have stationed there.

I agree it's not completely down to the English channel but, you can guarantee that if it was a land border, the French would dedicate minimal resources to stopping them jump the fence.

Yep. Just like the Spanish, Italians, Greeks and others can't wait to see the back of them.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Yep. Just like the Spanish, Italians, Greeks and others can't wait to see the back of them.

Which is exactly what I said - lazy, vindictive, passive Europeans.

......... How do you say 'Not my problem Jack' in French?

1 minute ago, king said:

So, back to my origninal question - how do you know that the seller is French? You don't. You assume - that's not the same.

Don't you think that the people who are trafficking these migrants from Nigeria and the Middle East might just be employing someone of their own kind to get them over the last hurdle rather than hoping Jean-Pierre might open a water sports outlet near to Calais?

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Which one? I get my news from a wide variety of sources ;)

4 minutes ago, king said:

So, back to my origninal question - how do you know that the seller is French? You don't. You assume - that's not the same.

Don't you think that the people who are trafficking these migrants from Nigeria and the Middle East might just be employing someone of their own kind to get them over the last hurdle rather than hoping Jean-Pierre might open a water sports outlet near to Calais?

8 minutes ago, king said:

If they were leaving here, I'd GIVE them the boat. 

3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Which is exactly what I said - lazy, vindictive, passive Europeans.

......... How do you say 'Not my problem Jack' in French?

So, let's say some people what to get to your neighbour's house, but your neighbour doesn't know them or want them there. These people camp on your land waiting to try and get over your fence to your neighbour's whenever they can. That's now your problem and the police won't let you do anything about it.