4 minutes ago, WILF said:

You do realise that the “EU” and normal French men and women are two completely separate things don’t you?

Try supporting people who are fighting back, only if it’s with your voice.....they deserve it.

They are doing more than any of us c**ts ain’t they? 

I have not slagged off “my land”.....I have slagged off attitudes like yours !

Im right behind anyone that lands a blow for the small man anywhere in Europe.

the eu and Joe French man are both the same... they both couldn't give a fcuk about Britain!

I worked over there when I was in me twenties and there a lazy set of cnuts that do as little as humanly possible and kick off at anything!

and as for us people in England if you've got kids/ houses and licences you want to keep hold of you have to toe the line,

the only thing we have is a vote and that's not worth a w@nk when some silly cnut tells you your to thick to know how to vote!!

the jobs f****d but im not gonna go to jail to prove a point and im sure a lot of the lads on this forum are in the same boat. 

• Like 6

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Attitudes like mine? - I'm all for the British and getting away from the EU.

I'm all for not paying into their gravy train any longer.

The EU and regular French might be different but, they both want different things to us - they'll both be happy to keep taking our money for their club so that they can keep being lazy Europeans.

Mate, I just give up....you do realise that their politicians, our politicians, German politician and all the other f***ing European politicians are one and the same animal don’t you?

You do understand that your “fair share” is getting f****d into a dirty great pot to be divvied up and used to f**k you even more? 

Its us and them mate......

Good luck to the French, a couple of quid less that can be used to f**k us over is fine by me ! 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, si brown said:

the eu and Joe French man are both the same... they both couldn't give a fcuk about Britain!

I worked over there when I was in me twenties and there a lazy set of cnuts that do as little as humanly possible and kick off at anything!

and as for us people in England if you've got kids/ houses and licences you want to keep hold of you have to toe the line,

the only thing we have is a vote and that's not worth a w@nk when some silly cnut tells you your to thick to know how to vote!!

the jobs f****d but im not gonna go to jail to prove a point and im sure a lot of the lads on this forum are in the same boat. 

I can't fault any of that mate - you're spot on :thumbs:

4 minutes ago, si brown said:

And I hear you mate but some of these lads are prepared to go to jail to stick up for themselves and there lads here (where we have suffered the worst abuse)calling them c**ts for it........I don’t f***ing get it? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, I just give up....you do realise that their politicians, our politicians, German politician and all the other f***ing European politicians are one and the same animal don’t you?

You do understand that your “fair share” is getting f****d into a dirty great pot to be divvied up and used to f**k you even more? 

Its us and them mate......

Good luck to the French, a couple of quid less that can be used to f**k us over is fine by me ! 

That's what I've been saying - you're just not getting it - the current batch of politicians are self serving scum, no matter where they're from.

What I'm bothered about is the English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish - f**k the rest, they'd screw is if they could so, I couldn't give a monkeys about their situation and, I don't think we should be giving them any money.

• Like 1

Well, this is going to go round in circles.

I personally think the yellow vest movement is brilliant......at least they are doing something which is more than any of us can say no matter how you try and dress it up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Well, this is going to go round in circles.

I personally think the yellow vest movement is brilliant......at least they are doing something which is more than any of us can say no matter how you try and dress it up.

Fair dos :thumbs:

I might support them if I was French but, I'm not so, I couldn't care less - stuff them, we've got enough of our own shit to deal with at the moment.

........ We should be on WTO terms right now but, because of our own trecherous MPs, we're not.

• Like 1

The eu agenda is doing very well at  spawning  general hatred  it’s only going to get worse for them in all country’s  , who else but the eu have created the rise of right wing party’s in eu ?  ,from Italy Spain they all rising up surely they must see the writings on the wall for ther eu vision but no they want more of the the same , the utopia of multi side by side living in harmony is still pushed , well you reap what you sow and the eu have a sack of bad seeds they have created a monster which is just starting to unfold in the eu heartland  ,meanwhile in ire they not feeling the love 

3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

The eu agenda is doing very well at  spawning  general hatred  it’s only going to get worse for them in all country’s  , who else but the eu have created the rise of right wing party’s in eu ?  ,from Italy Spain they all rising up surely they must see the writings on the wall for ther eu vision but no they want more of the the same , the utopia of multi side by side living in harmony is still pushed , well you reap what you sow and the eu have a sack of bad seeds they have created a monster which is just starting to unfold in the eu heartland  ,meanwhile in ire they not feeling the love 

They stand up for themselves and each other mate.

Check out The Strokestown eviction on YouTube ......you would never see people Come out for each other like that in the UK

It happened just down the road a little while ago, something else in the town next door the other week was a copper got a bit heavy and on his high horse with a couple of lads on their way home from the pub.

2 days later a 1000 people marched to the police station to tell the old bill to f***ing show a bit more respect for folks.

Theres only 2500 live in the town.

I don’t give a f**k what anyone says, I respect those people for being like that.

23 hours ago, king said:

Some French cnut is selling gangs of them an inflatable boat and outboard motor.

I can't see them carrying 1 from Africa to the French coast.

I bet the French lad is sitting in a coastal beer garden.

Laughing his tits off thinking have a few more Britain.

How do you know the seller is French? It is like saying that everyone in England is English.

23 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

They're protesting about French tax reforms.

....... Do you you think they wouldn't empty sangatte into Dover if they could?

Yes, wankers :yes:

They are protesting about a lot  more than tax reforms. A Hell of a lot more.

And why wouldn't they empty Sangatte into the UK? That is where they want to be and why should France hold the problem when the rest of Europe has let them travel through without restrictions? If the migrant route was reversed would you honestly do anything different?

The reason migrants want to get to the UK is because successive British governments have failed to appreciate the attraction the Welfare State has on an increasingly mobilised Third World. The doors should have been slammed shut in their faces thirty years ago. Then the current problem wouldn't have arisen.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

They are protesting about a lot  more than tax reforms. A Hell of a lot more.

And why wouldn't they empty Sangatte into the UK? That is where they want to be and why should France hold the problem when the rest of Europe has let them travel through without restrictions? If the migrant route was reversed would you honestly do anything different?

The reason migrants want to get to the UK is because successive British governments have failed to appreciate the attraction the Welfare State has on an increasingly mobilised Third World. The doors should have been slammed shut in their faces thirty years ago. Then the current problem wouldn't have arisen.

I think British governments knew exactly what they were doing pal ;) 

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

They stand up for themselves and each other mate.

Check out The Strokestown eviction on YouTube ......you would never see people Come out for each other like that in the UK

It happened just down the road a little while ago, something else in the town next door the other week was a copper got a bit heavy and on his high horse with a couple of lads on their way home from the pub.

2 days later a 1000 people marched to the police station to tell the old bill to f***ing show a bit more respect for folks.

Theres only 2500 live in the town.

I don’t give a f**k what anyone says, I respect those people for being like that.

Most of Ireland still has a massive sense of community wilf and it makes all the difference when the people want to be heard. 

• Like 1