1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

the ones who didnt are liars still paralysed in fear of upsetting somebody ?

Yep, offending people has always been my personal Achilles heel ! Lol ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

And yet the yellow vests seem to be the only European people out doing something real about getting kicked in the bollocks by the government?......wankers huh ? ;) 

They're protesting about French tax reforms.

....... Do you you think they wouldn't empty sangatte into Dover if they could?

Yes, wankers :yes:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

They're protesting about French tax reforms.

....... Do you you think they wouldn't empty sangatte into Dover if they could?

Yes, wankers :yes:

They are protesting about getting one in the arse on fuel duty......you know, like we do every f***ing year?

Why wouldn’t they empty Sangatte into Dover?.......I’d happily empty Southall, Whitechapel, Birmingham or Burnley into Paris?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

They are protesting about getting one in the arse on fuel duty......you know, like we do every f***ing year?

Why wouldn’t they empty Sangatte into Dover?.......I’d happily empty Southall, Whitechapel, Birmingham or Burnley into Paris?

So, they are protesting about tax? - maybe that's why they're so f****d, they've had it so easy for so long that now that they're having to pay their fair share and actually put in a full days graft, they've got their knickers in a twist.

.......... f**k 'em - their situation doesn't effect me or mine so, let them crack on.

We're not talking about dumping ours on them - we're talking about what they'd do to us if proper free movement was allowed.

........ They'd sit back and allow them to pass through with a smile and a wave - typical European attitude.

3 hours ago, Our team said:

I'm very white  and I also have a strong belief that Europian man are the true nehandtols  Of life cos we lived in cold.. our monuments are stone henge   nothing to what the world with the sun created...    All we did was up turn stones and make a simple basic  round feature in the land. Simply because this land is cold and doesn't hold the heat  so we just sat in the caves. And worked when the weather was fine????? . 

That's probably the best post I've ever read on here.

Straight to the point.

And I couldn't agree more.

15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

So, they are protesting about tax? - maybe that's why they're so f****d, they've had it so easy for so long that now that they're having to pay their fair share and actually put in a full days graft, they've got their knickers in a twist.

.......... f**k 'em - their situation doesn't effect me or mine so, let them crack on.

We're not talking about dumping ours on them - we're talking about what they'd do to us if proper free movement was allowed.

........ They'd sit back and allow them to pass through with a smile and a wave - typical European attitude.

f**k sake, you just don’t get it do you mate?

Fair share?......what the f**k is a fair share paid to a government that wants to f**k you?

You been paying your fair share ?......how’s that working out for you ?......getting good value for money are you ?

So, you are getting f****d in the arse by one of the European club governments but someone fighting back against another member of that club dont affect you no? 

So to sum up, you have been paying through the nose, feeling all pleased with yourself for doing so, they are happy to let all the shit from Arabia and Africa trundle on through their country to be looked after by some other prat and you are taking whatever your government throws at you laying down......but the French are the c**ts?......is that about the strength of it?

Jesus Christ......no wonder the jobs f****d! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Some French cnut is selling gangs of them an inflatable boat and outboard motor.

I can't see them carrying 1 from Africa to the French coast.

I bet the French lad is sitting in a coastal beer garden.

Laughing his tits off thinking have a few more Britain.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Some French cnut is selling gangs of them an inflatable boat and outboard motor.

You know he is and we would be exactly the same.

Just now, WILF said:

You know he is and we would be exactly the same.

Yea the only difference is I could stand in Dover with a brand new rib and outboard for a bargain price.

And none of them would buy the thing.

The fexkers are all ready here.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k sake, you just don’t get it do you mate?

Fair share?......what the f**k is a fair share paid to a government that wants to f**k you?

You been paying your fair share ?......how’s that working out for you ?......getting good value for money are you ?

So, you are getting f****d in the arse by one of the European club governments but someone fighting back against another member of that club dont affect you no? 

So to sum up, you have been paying through the nose, feeling all pleased with yourself for doing so, they are happy to let all the shit from Arabia and Africa trundle on through their country to be looked after by some other prat and you are taking whatever your government throws at you laying down......but the French are the c**ts?......is that about the strength of it?

Jesus Christ......no wonder the jobs f****d! 

I don't get it?

For a start, You don't know anything about me.

Also, what can 1 man on his own do about it (when the rest don't have the stomach to react) other than vote the right way.

.......... What did you do about it other than move away then slag the land that you left behind?

Look into some of those European workers taxes, standard working days, retirment obligations then tell me if they've paid their fair share.

......... I've always worked hard for my money and, I've always paid into the system - looking at kiddies hospital wards and how our pensioners are treated, no I don't think I've got value for my money but, like I said, what can 1 man do about it?

......... Believe me, if I could make it different, I would.

Anyway, my original sentiment stands - the EU are parasites so, f**k 'em.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, king said:

That's exactly what's happening.

Then, some wet lefty in a boat will pluck them out of the water, 2 miles off the French coast, and bring them here - complete madness.

You do realise that the “EU” and normal French men and women are two completely separate things don’t you?

Try supporting people who are fighting back, only if it’s with your voice.....they deserve it.

They are doing more than any of us c**ts ain’t they? 

I have not slagged off “my land”.....I have slagged off attitudes like yours !

Im right behind anyone that lands a blow for the small man anywhere in Europe.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Then, some wet lefty in a boat will pluck them out of the water, 2 miles off the French coast, and bring them here - complete madness.

Yeah, and look after them with your “fair share” of tax money ! 

Work it out mate ! 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

And the same bastuds 

Will want to ban.

Panty liner adverts at tea time.

They are all fecked 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

You do realise that the “EU” and normal French men and women are two completely separate things don’t you?

Try supporting people who are fighting back, only if it’s with your voice.....they deserve it.

They are doing more than any of us c**ts ain’t they? 

I have not slagged off “my land”.....I have slagged off attitudes like yours !

Im right behind anyone that lands a blow for the small man anywhere in Europe.

Attitudes like mine? - I'm all for the British and getting away from the EU.

I'm all for not paying into their gravy train any longer.

The EU and regular French might be different but, they both want different things to us - they'll both be happy to keep taking our money for their club so that they can keep being lazy Europeans.

• Like 1