2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

The Revoke Article 50 and 2nd Referendum petitions are both to be debated next week in parliament.

The Revoke Article 50 petition is the largest ever received on the website.

And still counts for fk all except if your a eu liberal swinger who despises the U.K. and has a v bad memory of when germany was banging the granny out of them in the war like France and mr yellow vest on all fours macroon 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Serious question here people but is brexit dead in the water? Looks like a really good chance it could be going to a people’s vote after the DUP refused to back mays deal and it’s been left in the hands of the MPs to find an alternative with a people’s vote although not getting through having the highest support. 

54 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

And still counts for fk all except if your a eu liberal swinger who despises the U.K. and has a v bad memory of when germany was banging the granny out of them in the war like France and mr yellow vest on all fours macroon 

Kin 'ell! Have a cider, mate! I posted an article you and make it sound like I want to suck Juncker's cock. :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Deker said:

I know a lot of people hate her, but we would never have got in this situation if Maggie Thatcher was negotiating!

Its a fact. My dad was in the miners strikes so we grew up hating her but she was probably the strongest prime minister we have ever had and we wouldnt still be fannying on if she was in charge.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Serious question here people but is brexit dead in the water? Looks like a really good chance it could be going to a people’s vote after the DUP refused to back mays deal and it’s been left in the hands of the MPs to find an alternative with a people’s vote although not getting through having the highest support. 

they are haggling for another referendum .,wich will go tits up  and we wont leave the  eu, ,in reality they dont want to leave 

• Like 2

If 650 of us had been doing a job for 2 or 3 years and at the end of them years achieved nothing. Do you think we would still have a job?

Should sack the fecking lot of them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 7

Have they overturned the legislation yet ?.......if not then, by law, tomorrow night at 11pm we are out.

if we are not out then that is breaking the law isn’t it?

4 minutes ago, socks said:

They overturned he legislation last night ... April the 12th is now the new default leaving date ......

I won’t hold my breath big lad ! Haha

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have they overturned the legislation yet ?.......if not then, by law, tomorrow night at 11pm we are out.

if we are not out then that is breaking the law isn’t it?

they have a magic wand  , ,they can do as they please in parliment .. it is the centre of the universe

The way I see it is that the EU have stonewalled every proposal the UK made in the hope that by not agreeing a deal the UK would change its mind and remain. May has not allowed Davies and the other Brexit Secretaries to stand up to the EU. If Thatcher had been in charge things would have been different; "Let's see M. Juncker. You sell twice as much to us as we do to you. How much will you pay the UK to access its markets?"  Instead May has fudged every negotiating tool the UK has had.

The only chance now is for the UK to crash out on a no deal. No deal is the only way the UK will now get the deal it should have had from the start.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

The way I see it is that the EU have stonewalled every proposal the UK made in the hope that by not agreeing a deal the UK would change its mind and remain. May has not allowed Davies and the other Brexit Secretaries to stand up to the EU. If Thatcher had been in charge things would have been different; "Let's see M. Juncker. You sell twice as much to us as we do to you. How much will you pay the UK to access its markets?"  Instead May has fudged every negotiating tool the UK has had.

The only chance now is for the UK to crash out on a no deal. No deal is the only way the UK will now get the deal it should have had from the start.

Against our will those who voted for Brexit the politicians will not let this happen.

• Like 1