4 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

just what has this past government achieved over the past four years?

anything spring to mind?

The only thing I've seen achieved on both side of the Atlantic in the last 4 years is bitter resentment towards anything not on their team. The chasm is widening every day.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/brexit-march-peoples-vote-crowd-size?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR343NLMHXy1aIxlek_snuIG52LqFGC0SrTslQeLJ-sdDEfnlwTq_PzbzWU#Echobox=1553500960

It seems that it was a bit less than a million, you little fibbers :hmm: :laugh: .........

“Based on the visuals from the helicopter image, it’s between 312,000 and 400,000 people,” explains Manchester Metropolitan University’s Keith Still, a world leader in crowd science who has developed mandatory event-monitoring training for police. 

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Is that the meaningless petition with hundrety trillion signatures that can be  signed unlimited times from the same email address?

Is that the 'people's vote' march that the bbc and other main stream media have been making exaggerated claims of 1,000,000 attendees, when it was really more like 200,000?

Whichever way it goes, one of the positives from brexit is that it has proven just how dishonest the government and establishment really are and how they have lost the trust of a significant proportion of the population. And it is funny to see the remain campaign shoot themselves in the foot time after time...

Photoshopped anyway .I can see the same burka 5 times 

• Haha 1

I have no idea what the Government is likely to do now, but I think if Brexit is cancelled there will be marches and demonstrations that make the Poll Tax riots look like a Sunday stroll with the family and children.

Any thought of NOT LEAVING is disgraceful in the extreme!

Mate, I was by one of those Football Lads Alliance marches last year, thousands and thousands of lads......where has that got anyone? Nowhere, absolutely nowhere.

Im guessing your average bloke in Britain is about 2 pay cheques away from being in shtook at any one time with all the exes wrapped round him........that bloke is a piece of piss to deal with.

One phone call to the Bank of England or the Bundesbank and all that blokes work drys up, his factory closes, his interest rate rises and bang, he is out the game.......so busy trying to keep a roof over his families head that he couldn’t give a flying bollocks is they marched the French Army up the Mall and chucked Her Maj off the f***ing balcony !

Poll tax riots?.......nah, can’t see it myself .

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Deker said:

I have no idea what the Government is likely to do now, but I think if Brexit is cancelled there will be marches and demonstrations that make the Poll Tax riots look like a Sunday stroll with the family and children.

Any thought of NOT LEAVING is disgraceful in the extreme!

im convinced thats the plan .      ,not to leave the  eu.

• Like 1

i wonder when they will wave the magic wand;;;;

7. No Brexit

The European Court of Justice has ruled that it would be legal for the UK to unilaterally revoke Article 50 to cancel Brexit (without the need for agreement from the other 27 EU countries).

With the government still committed to Brexit, it's very likely that a major event such as a further referendum or change of government would have to happen before such a move.

However, any further delay to Brexit would certainly lead to questions about whether the ultimate destination was going to be a reversal of the 2016 referendum.

It's not totally clear what the process would be. But an act of Parliament calling for Article 50 to be revoked would probably be sufficient

I said it from the start, may an the drunken EU fatcats are in cahoots with one another.

May negiiated the worse deal possible on badness, knowing full well the MPs would rebuke it.

Therefore leading her to say awwwwwwwww, we can't do no more, that's the best were Gona get, but it ain't good enough, only other option is scraping article 50.

What a bunch a deceiving b*****ds, anyone could see it happening especially when they took no deal of table ffs.

It's time for yellow vests to come out, get out on the streets an give it too the government, there as bad as them commy cu wankstains.

Setup the whole time.

• Thanks 1

The Government has rejected a petition calling for Brexit to be stopped, which has gathered more than 5.75 million signatures.

The Department for Exiting the EU said: "It remains the Government's firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone, whether they voted to Leave or to Remain.

"Revoking Article 50, and thereby remaining in the European Union, would undermine both our democracy and the trust that millions of voters have placed in Government.

• Like 2