• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Deker said:

I find it difficult to believe ANYONE could make such a pigs ear of leaving as TM has.

the whole of parliment cant make.a dessision  what fkn hope is there now?

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Did anyone turn up to parliament today, to protest?

A few of my pals have gone and there’s a few thousand outside at the minute mate 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Did anyone turn up to parliament today, to protest?

I break it down Chris  most leave supporters work and after the vote shouldn’t realy have to go marching to get ther point across  that’s what the vote system is for , on the other hand the whinging freeloading lazy labour voting cnts in London that have got more than enough time on ther hands to march moan and protest about keeping us in the eu can put on a show as they have most to loose  , leave was on a hiding to nothing from the start a remain pm with remain backing advisers,  an anti leave extreme  media an anti leave parliament and an anti good for fk all eu  U.K. hating bunch of slags n unelected crooked cnts to make a deal with even Jesus and mother Theresa  would hav failed , wher Maggie the trump Clint Eastwood Michael cain  and Farage would have made a bit of difference 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Trade in a host of Europe's emerging economies and nearby Turkey will be hit if Britain crashes out of the European Union without a transition deal in place, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development said on Friday”.,  “that’s a shame but  I’m struggling with my Jill ferret  coming in season to breed is far more important “ ?? 

while sad shit   The mayor is getting a bus to  tour London to promote the good and great that immigration brings to these lands  bless him he is wat makes the U.K. great ? 

Edited by green lurchers
9 hours ago, WILF said:

A few of my pals have gone and there’s a few thousand outside at the minute mate 

Fair one. I was on my way out of the door! :thumbs:

7 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I break it down Chris  most leave supporters work and after the vote shouldn’t realy have to go marching to get ther point across  that’s what the vote system is for

Fair one, mate. I work too and was on my way out to do just that! :thumbs:

I fully agree with what you're saying but one side of this coin isn't playing by the rules. I was simply wondering how the boots on the ground were going. There wasn't a Brexit protest in Las Vegas there was a very large naked lady, screaming at the passing buses. :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1