The only way it would be swayed is to put an end to this circus we have now .Sooner this gov is overthrown the better .Not that I want labour in either just complete change that actually has the White British at heart not brown appeasement .

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, kanny said:

Tomorrow could be interesting 

Trouble with videos like that mate is that I think they are spreading a common misconception........I have seen the “Government don’t know what it’s doing, Mays an idiot blah blah”

I dont believe that.....not for one second.

Imho I think they known exactly what they are doing and May could just be one of the most canny politicians you have ever seen......I think this is all a carefully orcastrated plan, imho if folks  think they have spent the last 3 years trying to negotiate Brexit then they need their bumps felt.

What they have been doing from the get go is working out how to f**k people over.

Theres a case to say videos like this is actually doing the politicians job for them.

I have said many time before, these people are thinking so far outside the box your common or garden bloke can’t even fathom it.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

“I just don’t think folks have grasped the gravity of your situation over there......you have been in a war for ages and you are about to get the coup de gras......it’s not just starting, it’s nearly over lads ”

Why is it nearly over

Not  even warmed up yet .

Youve pissed off too early mate ,or youve a yellow streak .

You can be insulting if you want, don’t matter a f**k to me.

Not even warmed up?.....you can’t make jokes you want, you can’t say what you want, your tax burden is the highest it’s ever been, you have the piss taken out of you on a daily basis by the state, kids are being killed on the streets right, left and centre, your in the middle of a crime epidemic, your towns and villages have been wiped out by immigrants, your choice of political party has been reduced to New Labour or Blue New Labour......and to top it all your vote is about to be made completely meaningless !

I could go on and on and on.......

How much more of a warm up do you need?

Yeallow streak?......nah mate, what I’ve got is the pox of people keep talking a good job and then going out and keep returning the same governments, what I’ve got is the pox of folks keep burying their head in the sand.

I ain’t got long enough to live waiting for folks warm up to finish so I just f****d off instead and left em to it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Trouble with videos like that mate is that I think they are spreading a common misconception........I have seen the “Government don’t know what it’s doing, Mays an idiot blah blah”

Imho I think they known exactly what they are doing and May could just be one of the most canny politicians you have ever seen......I think this is all a carefully orcastrated plan, imho if folks  think they have spent the last 3 years trying to negotiate Brexit then they need their bumps felt.

What they have been doing from the get go is working out how to f**k people over.

Theres a case to say videos like this is actually doing the politicians job for them.

I have said many time before, these people are thinking so far outside the box your common or garden bloke can’t even fathom it.

I think you're giving them way too much credit. IMO they are far dumber and more detached from reality.than you seem to believe. They are most certainly not some kind of intelligentsia that have planned this ballsup from day one. The fact we voted leave is something beyond their comprehension and apparently, ability. None of these people would last 5 minutes an a proper job where you have to make snap decisions without 12 votes on the best way to implement anything.

May is a narcissist who thinks that her way is the only way. To say we are leaving on 29th March 108 times on camera then not deliver shows she has no pride in herself or her government.

It was always unlikely we were going to leave with no deal as it would f**k the EU as much as us if not more, so the EU were always going to move the goalposts to ensure that didn't happen.

Now it is almost inevitable, they are playing damage limitation games and think by dragging it on and on, the public will get so fed up with it they will be happy just to leave, even if it is name only. 

Sneaky, conniving, liars? Yes. Masterminds with some great plan? Hell no.

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Fair point ?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf I totally agree ' but it's not just here' it's happening all over Europe and it happened in the Republic of Ireland 10 years ago and is continuing to do so there at a Fast rate of knots.

There is one massive difference here mate, not saying “oh it’s much better blah blah” , but people will stick up for each other against the state, the banks, the guards, baliffs, water rates.......you name it.

We just don’t do that in the UK......maybe we are waiting for the warm up to finish ! Lol 

Will of the people. :laugh: It's London. It's a load of foreigners, illegal immigrants and outraged snowflakes egged on by a terrorist sympathising Muslim. No-one I would care to associate with and opinions I care even less about. Mugs.

f**k them all off if they don't like it and fill in the channel tunnel with rubble from the Houses of Parliament 

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1553438879312.jpg.fa306063a1e7187c9b02a51b73393267.jpg

The Leave are not try in to change the vote is already happened.

The remainers are desperate and clutching at straws any thing, any thing to change the vote.  Desperate to deny democracy.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Do you trust your government?
  • Then why do you want to make it bigger and have a powerful unelected commission within this government?

This is the only reason you need, IMHO. You're either with us, or you're with the filthy European terrorists... :whistling::thumbs: